Amerihome Mortgage Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Amerihome Mortgage

3.1

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amerihome Mortgage (Woodland Hills, CA).

Interview

Poor hiring process. Recrutor did not coordinate interviews properly and lack of follow up on the recrutor's part.
     Interviews with the management were thourough and positive. Went on 2 interviews but never heard back about their final decision. I felt it was a big waste of my time.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Amerihome Mortgage (Irvine, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very accommodating to my busy schedule and personal life. The person interviewing me was very positive and upbeat. He listened and responded well to my answers. I felt like the interviewer was excited to find me for the position.

Interview Questions

• Experience, what am I looking for, what do are my long term goals, what do I want from a company, why I decided to leave my previous job.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amerihome Mortgage.

Interview

As soon as you begin the interview process you observe the bureaucracy of the company. Expect multiple people in HR to handle simple things. Rounds begin with an HR screening and phone interviews. In-office, people in the group and department; very tacky and unprofessional operation (people not on time, people not showing up, cancellations with no notice while you sit there)

Financial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amerihome Mortgage (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

3 rounds total, 30mins hr + 2 hrs oa + 3.5 hrs on-site. total 3 weeks for recruitment process. Nic experience. Managers and employees are all friendly. nice working environment.

Financial Engineer Interview

Interview

One phone interview with HR, 30 minutes.
    One online coding test, 3 questions and 2 hours total.
    One phone interview with group manager.
    One onsite interview with group manager and other group member.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Amerihome Mortgage (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Applied through campus job fair, got phone interview invitation with HR. Then got an online assessment test, after that I phone interviewed with the manager, and they brought me in for an on site interview.

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Amerihome Mortgage in June 2016.

Interview

Received response scheduled interview went well got a call for a second interview went well to then I was scheduled for a third interview which was a phone interview I thought it went good. I never heard back from hiring manager after several emails and phone calls, now it's been a few months still no integrity or professionalism to even say another candidate was chosen after three interviews. Not a way to grow a company.

Interview Questions

• how many years you been in mortgage?   1 Answer

Trading Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Amerihome Mortgage (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applyed from college career serivce website. They called me to have a phone interview with HR. There few really hard interview questions I havn't thought before, I didn't hear anything back from them untill now. It's been almost two weeks.

Financial Modeler Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Amerihome Mortgage in February 2019.

Interview

15 Minute call with VP of HR. Very generic spiel that felt very rushed. Ended with emailing me an “excel” test. Test seemed more like an accounting test — it provided the basis of 2 financial statements and asked that I
    forecast 3 years for all 3 financial statements. I failed this test— after not hearing back for a week, had to ask for an update to find out this out. I can’t help but think I dodged a bullet here. A company that expects a couple hours of work for an application, without being courteous enough to provide prompt feedback leaves me doubting their culture.

Interview Questions

• “Excel” test. Given Parts of a p&l and a balance sheet, can you forecast 3 years of all three financial statements?   Answer Question

Amerihome Mortgage Response

Mar 7, 2019 – SVP, Human Resources

We are sorry to hear that your interview experience did not align with your expectations. At AmeriHome, our priority is in recruiting candidates who meet the technical requirements of the position... More

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Amerihome Mortgage in March 2018.

Interview

Applied online through their Careers website. HR connected with me about 3 weeks later. After the phone screening, I had a phone interview with the technical team, followed by a Skype interview with the team. Heard back one week later with the offer.

Interview Questions

• What is the one thing that you are proud of in your previous work experience?
      One thing that you are not happy about the organization?   Answer Question