Ameripark Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ameripark

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ameripark (The Woodlands, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by the HR department to acknowledge that I qualified to interview for the position. He discussed with me when and where to be for the face to face interview and the attire required as there were driving and fitness evaluations for the position. This was followed by an email confirmation. The behavioral part of the interview lasted about 30-40 minutes and was very comfortable and informal, much like a dinner table conversation. The final portion of the interview involved a simple driving evaluation in the hotel parking lot and a short run around the property under a time limit to ensure physical capability of the position requirements. I was told I would be contacted within 2-3 days with their decision.

I was contacted via email welcoming me to the company and a new hire packet. 15 hours later, after calling to find out information on orientation, I was told that it was a mistake and that I did not get the job, but " you finished 2nd out of a total of 25 interviewees if that means anything". The call was abruptly disconnected as if the HR guy lost signal. I tried to call him back, but it went straight to voicemail. No apologies...nothing. I had applied with Ameripark because I researched it well and liked the integrity it displayed towards clientele and employees. This incident definitely gave me a different perspective of my previous opinion. Disheartened is how I felt. Good luck to anyone who ventures to apply for a management position with this company, hope your experience is better than mine.

Interview Questions

• Scenario: You retrieve a car for a woman who is carrying a crying baby with her hands full and after looking she states she doesn't have any money to pay the valet fee. What would you do in this situation?   1 Answer