Ameriprise Auto & Home Insurance Claims Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Claims Representative

Ameriprise Auto & Home Insurance Claims Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Ameriprise Auto & Home Insurance

Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Ameriprise Auto & Home Insurance (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Typical. Phone interview with a recruiter in Green Bay. I was in NY applying for AZ, I was lucky enough to be in AZ for a face to face. Basic questions, "describe a time." They then draw an accident diagram on the board and ask your thoughts on who would be at fault. Then had another phone interview with the director of claims (because I was back in NY) just to kind of finalize the "why should you be here." Received an offer a few weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Thoughts about the accident diagram on the board.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Ameriprise Auto & Home Insurance

Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in De Pere, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ameriprise Auto & Home Insurance (De Pere, WI) in February 2015.

Interview

I sat with two female interviewers who turned out to be two of my supervisors, one of which is now my direct supervisor, and I was asked many questions about my work experience, skills, and vision for my future with the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult situation and how you handled it?   1 Answer