Ameriprise Business Systems Analyst II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Systems Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ameriprise (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2013.

Interview

Recieved a call for a phone interview about 4 or 5 days after applying online. Phone interview scheduled, and the HR recruiter was 30 minutes late (which is frustrating as I am currently employed and needed to reserve a conference room). Phone interview went really well, despite the HR recruiter's lateness.

Contacted via phone about a week later, asking for an in-person interview. Met with the hiring manager and one of her associates. Interview went well, mostly STAR questions, but they were quite difficut -- lots of questions about ethics, which I did not expect for this interview.

Was told the recruiter would let me know within a week. Never heard back. Very unprofessional!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were asked to do something unethical.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ameriprise

Business Systems Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ameriprise (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2012.

Interview

Standard submissions of resume, etc. Application will be screened by HR prior to reaching the hiring manager. Interview focused on results you have driven in the past and how you work with cross functional teams.

Interview Questions

• What is the most frustrating aspect of your current position?   Answer Question