Ameriprise Registered Sales Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ameriprise Registered Sales Assistant Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Registered Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ameriprise.

Interview

1 interview. Role-playing. Questions about my experiences. Regulatory questions. Phone usage. After interview get drug test and 2nd phone interview. Job offer. No training just trip to Minneapolis for dog and pony show.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations. Asked for 10 percent increase but was not given.

Other Interview Reviews for Ameriprise

Registered Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ameriprise (Tampa, FL) in April 2010.

Interview

I was impressed by the interview. Not only did I have the opportunity to meet some of the people with whom I would be working but the "Branch Manager" came in to say hello as well as the District Manager….

I had time to speak to the advisors that I was going to support, and boy did they snow me….
    I guess that's why they have such good sales skills….

Interview Questions

• Frankly I don't remember any difficult questions. … I was expecting them, from previous interviews in this industry…. but looking back it is no surprise… They were just looking for a paper pusher, not a true sales assistant… they don't care how much experience or interest one has in this industry… it's just about how much paperwork can get pushed through.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was told that there would be additional "cut-in" money provided by the advisors that I support…. that has turned out to be a bust…. I was told that the "cut-ins" and the proposed salary would exceed what I was making in the job I was leaving…. so the salary compensation package sounded acceptable to me…. not the reality….