Ameriquest Mortgage Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ameriquest Mortgage

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ameriquest Mortgage (Orange, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

There was a phone interview, if you did well you were scheduled for a panel interview. There were there managers and each would take turns asking job related questions. But they did make you feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me about yourself?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ameriquest Mortgage (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Mostly just asked questions that lead towards finding out your mental ability to handle sitting at a desk making calls all day. Mainly just wanted people that are ready to call people all day long at a desk.

Interview Questions

• Do you enjoy talking to people?   1 Answer

Loan Originator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middleton, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ameriquest Mortgage (Middleton, WI) in April 2011.

Interview

pretty boiler room like... 2 guys pitching me on my skills. I found it fairly intimidating however I felt like I had the skills to pay the bills and I did. The overall experience was one that I will never forget. The Area Manager was present for the interview and he seemed pretty full of himself.