AmerisourceBergen Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 10, 2018

2.6

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Frisco, TX).

Interview

Contacted by recruiter, had 2 phone screenings, 1 phone interview, and one in-person interview. Standard screening and interviews, in person consisted of 4 people, director of the department, program manager, and service managers. They asked about my experience, and how I would handle different situations all around project managemnt.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult conversation with leadership?   Answer Question

Regulatory Affairs Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen.

Interview

I was contacted by the Recruiting Coordinator for an interview. This followed with a phone call from a HR representative who indicated that the Manager wanted to interview me.

Interview Questions

• I was asked general questions about my background, my experience in regulatory, etc. Was informed that the manager was very interested in me, however, felt I maybe a little bored with the role. I was told I should receive follow-up for another interview schedule. Never heard back from the company or the HR coordinator after contact. Poor Representation by the company.   Answer Question

Accounting Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camden, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Camden, NJ) in December 2017.

Interview

The recruiter called me to advise that they had received my resume and stated why the position was open. I was asked general questions about my accounting knowledge as well as questions about how many staff members I currently manage.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking for a new position.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen.

Interview

Straight to the point and valuable. You learn the key functions of the jobs so you are prepared for your first day should you be hired. Clear expectations and clear understanding of benefits

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in distribution that was quota based (lines per hour   Answer Question

Pharmacy Business Coach Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Raleigh, NC) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview process consisted of two phone interviews. The first was with one of their recruiters and the second with the hiring manager and a current Pharmacy Business Coach. The interviews occurred approximately 2 weeks apart.

Interview Questions

• Both interviews seemed to focus more on the candidate's ability to motivate a business owner to make necessary changes to their business and less on actual experience in pharmacy.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Naperville, IL).

Interview

2 interviews. One phone and one in person. The phone one was very robotic. The interviewer was very dry. The in person one was totally the opposite. They were very nice and open to my questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a moment where you did something that had a very good outcome in your previous job and you were never recognized for it. Explain how did you feel.   Answer Question

Interview

Contacted by recruiter for this position. Interviewed within a week (mass seasonal hiring. Contract to hire. 6+ months). I was contacted about a week later and offered the position. I was given a sample of behavioral interview questions which had the same types of questions I was asked. I haven't started yet so I'm not sure what the company is like.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time...
      Describe a situation where......
      How do you handle....   Answer Question

Field Nurse Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen.

Interview

Called by person who is not a nurse. She doesn't really understand medicine or nursing. She couldn't understand my well articulated answers. She promised to call me back but never did. Not only rude, but it is very unprofessional. If a person is no longer a candidate, someone should say so. I was at mercy of an entry level worker. Found another great job same day. Their loss. Advice- Nursing manager, do your own screens.

Interview Questions

• Do you know anything about x drug.
      Are you willing to travel. when can you start......   Answer Question

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen.

Interview

Apply on a job board, recruiter reached out, initial phone screen, second phone call, then interview. In the interview, manager would not stop talking. They were desperate to find someone as the previous person quit. Honestly if you can breath and have started a computer, they would probably hire you.

Contract Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conshohocken, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Conshohocken, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

Process took about 2 weeks. Initial phone screen with Director/Hiring Manager, then an invitation to come onsite to meet with HM and another Recruiter. Office is beautiful. Was kept informed during the whole process and overall, it was a positive experience. Ultimately, declined offer as I was given a permanent offer elsewhere, but it seemed like a great team and environment.