AmerisourceBergen Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AmerisourceBergen Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2018

2.6

Communications Interview

Interview

Two phone interviews and an in person interview, the first with an HR generalist, and then with someone from my potential department. The first was standard, the second and third fairly detailed.

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Austin, TX) in June 2018.

Interview

Reach out to by a recruiter, follow up interview by the team leader. Everything done over the phone. They didn’t ask too many question regarding clinical aspects. Pretty generic interview questions but I don’t really understand what they were looking for. Recruiter seemed unorganized. Said she would get back to me and then wouldn’t.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Romeoville, IL

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Romeoville, IL).

Interview

2 people interview. General questions. Did have to wait one hour longer than scheduled time to be seen. Called for interview within 3 days of submitting resume. Very limited holidays off

Interview Questions

• why do you feel you would be a good fit to our company?   1 Answer

IT Interview

Interview

Initial screening, then 3 person phone interview with behavioral questions. They wanted to meet me in person but I was unable to do so, so they offered me a 3 person phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Went through resume and asked basic behavioral questions. Overall it went really well and it was an easy interview.   Answer Question

Project Manager/Scrum Master Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Frisco, TX).

Interview

Got headhunted by a recruiter who explained it was a contract to hire position. Had initial phone screen with recruiter, followed by a phone interview by manager and lastly an in-person interview with the team.

Senior Java Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesterbrook, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Chesterbrook, PA) in March 2018.

Interview

Recruiter submitted the resume, HR reached out for a 1 hour telephonic round which I cracked. Invited for an onsite interview with 5 rounds, each round was taken by different person. Developer, Tech. lead, Architect, IT Manager, Team manager

Interview Questions

• Questions on Core Java and Spring framework fundamentals, Spring Scope types and differences, architecture of the webapp, performance testing, Application security in my current project   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Frisco, TX).

Interview

Contacted by recruiter, had 2 phone screenings, 1 phone interview, and one in-person interview. Standard screening and interviews, in person consisted of 4 people, director of the department, program manager, and service managers. They asked about my experience, and how I would handle different situations all around project managemnt.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult conversation with leadership?   Answer Question

Content Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chester Springs, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Chester Springs, PA) in February 2018.

Interview

Horrible hiring process. I applied to this company a couple of years for a Data Analyst role. The recruiter at the time (whom I know was let go after a few months on the job) did not know anything about the role. Her inexperience hiring practice disqualified me. I recently applied to the company again and within 12 hours I received an auto reply that I did not qualify (when I clearly was). My resume almost matched exactly their job posting and the application was completely filled out. Next day I received another rejection email for the same role I got the email the night prior. Seriously? I had a friend apply to a completely different role for which she qualified for. Exact same response. Auto rejection within 12 hours. I would never apply to this company again.

Interview Questions

• Are you within 10 miles radius of our office location?   1 Answer

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Romeoville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Romeoville, IL) in February 2018.

Interview

Interview was at night around 10pm cause the manager on nights wants to see you in person rather than Human Resources. Sits you down in a small conference room and goes over your resume. Was told the job is Sunday through Thursday evenings starting usually around 6pm with some overtime in the morning, about an hour he says, can’t go home til the work is done. Job is using a cherry picker and picking pharmaceutical products and placing them on the dock. Warehouse is a green warehouse were the temperature stays the same all year round.
    Before ending the interview he explains that if they don’t contact you in a couple of days they hired another candidate, but wait for 90 days cause that candidate didn’t work out or quit and they could be calling you.
    After hearing that I assumed I asked for too much pay even though I had over 20 years warehouse experience. Two days later got an email saying they hired another candidate. I suggest if your going in for the interview, you better low ball yourself to get the job, now dance monkey for peanuts. Chump change it sounds like. Good luck if you decide to try, waste of time it was for me.

Interview Questions

• Was asked, what do you expect on how much pay you should earn?   2 Answers
    • Have you used a cherry picker before?   1 Answer
    • Benefits?   1 Answer

Commercial Strategy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Dallas, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

I had a phone screening with HR and eventually moved on to the next phase of the interview process. I had a second phone interview with three individuals that held the title of Director, Pricing and Analytics and Director, Financial Plan & Analysis. It seems like they were more interested with my past employer, which is ABC competitor. It also seem like they already had a candidate in mind for the role and the were going through HR formalities.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of financial questions, relationship with sales, and my past experience working in similar roles.   1 Answer