KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

AmerisourceBergen Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 326 of over 326 interviews

Employee Referral7%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

AmerisourceBergen

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen

Interview

Recruiter was very helpful and the provided all the information that I needed to prepare for my interview. Interviewed with the department manager and one other person on their team.

Interview Questions
  • Can you name a time that you ran into a problem while working with a stakeholder and how did you go about solving it?
    Answer Question

AmerisourceBergen

Application

I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen

Interview

3 interviews 30 minutes each with 2 interviewers each interview. Very casual and relaxed. Started with and introduction about the company and then behavioral questions. I had a really good conversation with the interviewers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about AmerisourceBergen

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

AmerisourceBergen

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen in Jun 2022

Interview

I interviewed with Manuel and he did an awesome job. Really informed me of the company and what position I was applying for. I would recommend anyone apply for Amerisource Bergen.

Interview Questions
  • What are 3 things I would consider are my good qualities for this job?

AmerisourceBergen

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen in May 2022

Interview

Process started off smoothly enough with an amiable phone screen with the recruiter and then an initial interview with the hiring manager. A positive second-round interview with team members took place soon after. Then…radio silence from the recruiter despite standard follow-up communications. I didn’t expect the recruiter to be the ghosting type but here we are. It’s disrespectful but very commonplace apparently.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

AmerisourceBergen

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen in May 2022

Interview

I had a phone interview where we discussed a bit about the company and the role and my qualifications. The recruiter was very nice and relaxed. There was no pressure during the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AmerisourceBergen

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen

Interview

It is good and the process is really comfortable. Recruiters who reached out to me are really welcoming and always promptly reply to my follow ups. Their goal is to get to know you and assess your skills and experience in relation to their needs for this particular role. They're also looking to get to know you to determine if you will fit in with the company's culture.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

AmerisourceBergen

Application

I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen

Interview

The interviewer was not very organized. She seemed very young and inexperienced. I interviewed for a warehouse position and it feels like they asked the standard questions without getting very personable.

Interview Questions
  • Do you want to work a job where you make a difference?

AmerisourceBergen

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen

Interview

Easy interview and very laid back. Had one phone interview and was offered the job. Basic questions about background, personality, how well I work with team, customer service experience and how to handle customers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

Took place during COVID. Initial phone interview with HR. Zoom interview with hiring manager and other team members. Review of portfolio/samples. Then the EXTREMELY long wait for HR to send me everything. That would have been all, but I got poached for another role at ABC and I went through the whole process to be turned down and then offered a new position they were creating at a lower level. The whole process took a whopping 6 MONTHS! And I regret accepting after that.

Interview Questions
  • HR - Basic interview questions Manager/team - Basic conversational questions specific to the role
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Toronto, ON) in Apr 2022

Interview

A recruiter reaches out to you to do a screening. They about about nursing background, if you’re legally entitle to practice, employment history, skills, and salary. Week later you find out if you get to next interview with hiring manager then week later find out if you get the job from a recruiter

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you had to handle interpersonal conflict and how you handle it and what was the result
  • Describe a time when an employee was not satisfied with service and how you handle it
Viewing 1 - 10 of 326 Interviews

AmerisourceBergen Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at AmerisourceBergen as 47.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.65 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Warehouse Associate and Intern rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Reimbursement Counselor and Customer Service Representative roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at AmerisourceBergen takes an average of 27 days when considering 322 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Customer Service Representative had the quickest hiring process (on average 16 days), whereas Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 44 days).

Common stages of the interview process at AmerisourceBergen according to 322 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 27.78%