AmerisourceBergen Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 20, 2017

2.7

Accounts Receivable Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Orlando, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online and in less than a week I got an email asking for hours and days of availability for a phone interview. Two days later I was interviewed, very professional Jessica in headquarters. She explained the hiring process so I was up to date in the process. The pay rate is $14-$16 which I thought was a little low but to start somewhere in the company it was ok. A few days later, I got an email I wasn't chosen but the experience was positive. I emailed a thank you letter for the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to work at AmerisourceBergen?
      Experience questions
      salary requirements
      Answer Question

Patient Care Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Charlotte, NC) in June 2017.

Interview

It was short, to the point, easy going , and i loved it . Now i simply just typing to get up to 30 words since i cant post without 30 words hopefully this is thirty words.

Interview Questions

• i really do not remember anything=g from my interview. I was asked questions like what would you do if or what did you do in this situation   1 Answer

Data Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shepherdsville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Shepherdsville, KY).

Interview

Like most people on here, this interview was a joke. I was qualified for the position, educated, graduated with a high GPA, experience working for one of the world's largest most successful global corporations and they deemed me not good enough for them I am not describing the interview in a negative manner due to bitterness, it honestly was ridiculous. I dressed more professional than the interviewer. He showed up almost 20 minutes late sloppily dressed and then finished the pointless interview by NOT allowing me ask questions about the organization. He never followed up as he had assured he would either. A big joke all around waste of time. Do not bother applying for a position with this place if you are educated or even slightly professional.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about what you are proud of most.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen in May 2017.

Interview

Telephone interview lasted approximately 15 minutes. Seems like the HR employer was reading off of a sheet. Prepare with your basic interview questions. Did not feel comfortable during the call.

Interview Questions

• How do you expect to interact with a new management style?   Answer Question

Specialty Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen in May 2017.

Interview

I was contacted for a phone interview by the Recruiting Coordinator. The phone call was with the Senior Recruiter. The position was an entry level position where sales experience was not required. But every question was sales experience related. This is fine but no where on my application did I misinform that I had sales experience. I even ave good responses where my college and other experiences related but he did not seem impressed. Overall, the process seemed like a waste of time the second I informed him I lacked sales experience.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen.

Interview

THIS IS FOR 6 DIFFERENT POSITIONS! Over the span of 6 months I've applied for about 6 different positions and its the same song and dance each time. Within 24 hrs of submission, email is received from recruiter to schedule a phone screen with another recruiter or hr rep. Once phone screen has been successfully completed am then told info is being forwarded to manager to schedule panel interview. 3 out of the 6 positions I was rescheduled 2 or 3 times, because "something came up, schedule change, manager is out on vaca" or maybe this company is just that un-organized. And in all 6 instances I still had to reach out to recruiter after being told I'd hear something by beginning of next week... I reach out at end of week-nothing. Reaching a week later- nothing. A month later- nothing. Complete lack of organization and proper professional etiquette. Then I noticed the role I'm applying for, they are currently trying to fill a position for a hiring manager for that same department!

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about pharmacy claims and customer service experience.   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Charlotte, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by recruiters for this Company twice for separate positions, at different times for the Charlotte, NC office. Both times the recruiters said someone would be contacting me to set up a face to face interview with in the next 1-2 days, but I never heard back from anyone. I gave it a few days and followed up, they never responded back. The pattern of not following up did not leave me with the best impression of this Company. I decided to withdraw all of my applications.

Interview Questions

• The questions were specifically geared toward the job advertisement.   Answer Question

Retail Merchandising Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Toledo, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

Was recruited and asked to submit my application online. After submitting my application I received an email in regards to a phone screen interview and then moved on to an on-site interview, which was just a one on one interview with my potential manager.

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

It has become a habit for me to look into Glassdoor before each interview. I was surprised to see all the bad interview experiences people have been writing about ABC on here...of course, like everyone else, I thought this would not happen to me. Boy was I wrong. Worst interview I've had and likely the worst interview I will ever have. The recruiter on the phone was ridiculously unprofessional. Not only did she call 15 minutes late and did not apologize or acknowledge it, but she didn't even introduce herself, the company, or the role. Definitely a "check the box" call. Started asking questions about my employment history right away and did not give me ANY opportunity to ask her any questions, during or after the interview. The whole phone call lasted about 12 minutes. What a waste of my time. Sadly, it is experiences like this that make people stay in jobs they hate so they don't have to deal with unprofessional recruiters that treat them as if they're worthless.

Human Resource Interview

Anonymous Employee in Penn, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Penn, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

They already know your skills from your resume. In the interview they explain the company culture and organizational structure and get to know you. They want to know if you will make a good fit within the organization and ask a few questions about your recent/past work experience and personal questions about your classes and career goals.

Interview Questions

• What are your plans after graduation?   1 Answer