AmerisourceBergen Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

76 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Benefit Verification Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Charlotte, NC) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied for this position in Charlotte, NC towards the end of July and received a email from a recruiter on August 3 to setup a phone screening. In the email she included the date/ time she was available and for me to provide a specific time I would be available based off her schedule. I responded to the email within 3 minutes with a specific date and time. She then replied back that she isnt available at that time but she can call me shortly after the time I agreed to. Okay fine. So I get the call on the day scheduled that "Oh something came up we're gonna have to reschedule for after 1p." Ok whatever at this point. She called me back at 3 as I was unable to talk and ask her if she could call back within 10 minutes. It's been an hour and still havent heard anything. After reading reviews on this company on how unorganized they are, I'm not interested in working for such a company.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen in July 2017.

Interview

An email was received from recruiter to schedule a phone screen with another recruiter. Once phone screen had been successfully completed, I was informed that my resume would be forwarded to the hiring manager to schedule a panel interview. Panel interview scheduled, then one hour before the appointed time, the recruiter contacted me to reschedule for the next week.

Panel interviewed with five managers and a director, from various southern states. Even though the position was posted as a remote western region position (I'm based in Northern CA), the director stated this was a replacement position for someone based in Phoenix, AZ but ideally they wanted someone based in Southern CA, in Orange, CA (???).

Two weeks later, I was contacted to schedule a second panel interview with the same managers/director. The recruiter's email requested that I prepare a (15-min max) presentation on my 30/60/90 day plan, and another (15-min max) presentation on how I implemented a previous client. The date/time and telephone was provided by the recruiter. No further details were provided. The day of my presentation, the hiring manager sent me a WebEx link (with no additional details), for the wrong day/time. At my previously scheduled presentation date/time, I called the telephone number provided by the recruiter. The panel team joined, and then the hiring manager asked me to share my desktop presentation! I was never informed that my presentation was to be shared via WebEx. The hiring manager sent me the WebEx link again. Luckily, my prepared presentation was semi-public facing. If I had been informed in advance that this would be a WebEx presentation, I would have created completely different (better) presentations.

At the end of the presentation, the hiring manager asked if I was in their position, what would I have done differently. I suggested that my details on the presentation expectation could have been given.

After three interviews (two months), it was difficult getting specific details about the department within AmerisourceBergen and any information outside the posted job description. I thoroughly researched the company, but couldn't find anything about the specific department. The interviewers were nice, but the entire process was unorganized and seemed very scripted. Their recruiters seems to not have (or willing to share) sufficient details about this open position. I feel that I was setup to fail by having to give presentations (without instructions) for a non-management role.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable working remotely?   1 Answer

Field Reimbursement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Charlotte, NC) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got a call, did phone interview, then was set up for face to face interview. Flew into Charlotte, North Carolina. Where I proceeded to have a one hour interview, present two presentations and also do a sample writing piece.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have with J-codes and drugs that have no code assigned to them?   1 Answer

Accounts Receivable Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Orlando, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online and in less than a week I got an email asking for hours and days of availability for a phone interview. Two days later I was interviewed, very professional Jessica in headquarters. She explained the hiring process so I was up to date in the process. The pay rate is $14-$16 which I thought was a little low but to start somewhere in the company it was ok. A few days later, I got an email I wasn't chosen but the experience was positive. I emailed a thank you letter for the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to work at AmerisourceBergen?
      Experience questions
      salary requirements   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Amityville, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (North Amityville, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

The Recruiter Phone Screen/dialogue was first rate, and totally responsive to my interests. In gact, an alternate, more appropriate position was suggested, and arrangements were rapidly made for a F2F interview at job site. THAT interview was a complete and total disaster. I was told it would be a panel. Instead, only the most junior of the panelists showed up, and clearly exhibited both total disinterest and boredom from first glance---as well as an obvious dislike. Her questions were simply and totally brain-picks to cross-match what they were doing functionally and technically with my experience and knowledge.It was not a Share Your Skills So We Can See How YOU May Fit question process. I was treated with cold, callous disinterest, and No, I was NOT offered the position. I was told that the selection process would take weeks; I was bumped out within 72 hours.

Interview Questions

• What are your Salesforce.com skills? Total, meaningless brain pick ?s followed simply to A stretch the time and B ) to benchmark what they were doing/or should be doing.   1 Answer

Data Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shepherdsville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Shepherdsville, KY).

Interview

Like most people on here, this interview was a joke. I was qualified for the position, educated, graduated with a high GPA, experience working for one of the world's largest most successful global corporations and they deemed me not good enough for them I am not describing the interview in a negative manner due to bitterness, it honestly was ridiculous. I dressed more professional than the interviewer. He showed up almost 20 minutes late sloppily dressed and then finished the pointless interview by NOT allowing me ask questions about the organization. He never followed up as he had assured he would either. A big joke all around waste of time. Do not bother applying for a position with this place if you are educated or even slightly professional.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about what you are proud of most.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen.

Interview

THIS IS FOR 6 DIFFERENT POSITIONS! Over the span of 6 months I've applied for about 6 different positions and its the same song and dance each time. Within 24 hrs of submission, email is received from recruiter to schedule a phone screen with another recruiter or hr rep. Once phone screen has been successfully completed am then told info is being forwarded to manager to schedule panel interview. 3 out of the 6 positions I was rescheduled 2 or 3 times, because "something came up, schedule change, manager is out on vaca" or maybe this company is just that un-organized. And in all 6 instances I still had to reach out to recruiter after being told I'd hear something by beginning of next week... I reach out at end of week-nothing. Reaching a week later- nothing. A month later- nothing. Complete lack of organization and proper professional etiquette. Then I noticed the role I'm applying for, they are currently trying to fill a position for a hiring manager for that same department!

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about pharmacy claims and customer service experience.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen in May 2017.

Interview

Telephone interview lasted approximately 15 minutes. Seems like the HR employer was reading off of a sheet. Prepare with your basic interview questions. Did not feel comfortable during the call.

Interview Questions

• How do you expect to interact with a new management style?   Answer Question

Specialty Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen in May 2017.

Interview

I was contacted for a phone interview by the Recruiting Coordinator. The phone call was with the Senior Recruiter. The position was an entry level position where sales experience was not required. But every question was sales experience related. This is fine but no where on my application did I misinform that I had sales experience. I even ave good responses where my college and other experiences related but he did not seem impressed. Overall, the process seemed like a waste of time the second I informed him I lacked sales experience.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Charlotte, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by recruiters for this Company twice for separate positions, at different times for the Charlotte, NC office. Both times the recruiters said someone would be contacting me to set up a face to face interview with in the next 1-2 days, but I never heard back from anyone. I gave it a few days and followed up, they never responded back. The pattern of not following up did not leave me with the best impression of this Company. I decided to withdraw all of my applications.

Interview Questions

• The questions were specifically geared toward the job advertisement.   Answer Question