AmerisourceBergen Manager, Applications Development Services – EDI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Manager, Applications Development Services – EDI Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesterbrook, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Chesterbrook, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

I completed the online application and used a recruiter. An HR representative was supposed to contact me to schedule a 30 minute phone interview with two managers. However the first manager called me with no advanced warning and just started asking technical questions. This interview lasted about 30 minutes and consisted of mostly technical EDI questions. It was often difficult to hear and fully understand what he was saying. Then the recruiter contacted me to schedule another 30 minute phone interview with another manager (pushed to do this interview while I was on vacation). This interview consisted of mostly asking questions about managing people and how I dealt with employees who had to be placed on a performance improvement process. I felt this interview of 30 minutes was too short and I didn't get to ask my questions. I also felt that this position may not be what I expected and would mainly be managing application developers with very minimal interaction with other employees and customers (mainly help desk tickets); however there was not enough time during these 2 phone interviews to fully determine if this was what the position entailed. I was told it would take another couple of weeks to hear something. I have yet to hear anything back from either the recruiter or AmerisourceBergen.

Interview Questions

• Did you ever have to place an employee on a performance improvement process and how did it go?   1 Answer