AmerisourceBergen Interview Questions in Monroeville, PA | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 23, 2017

2.0

Benefit Verification Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monroeville, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Monroeville, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was extremely easy and the guy who interviewed me was very sweet. He told me I was answering all of the questions well as I answered them. For the blizzard, the will seriously hire anyone. There was about 300 people in a dusty basement working long hours with no windows. If we weren't getting paid 17 an hour I would have left during week 2.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you had to use better judgement when a manager wasn't around.   Answer Question

Benefit Verification Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monroeville, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Monroeville, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

Online testing for position through staffing agency. Interview with Staffing Agency. Interview prep with Staffing Agency. Interview with ABC.Group interviews were scheduled but only meet with one interviewer. Interview was quick and to the point. Two days until called with job offer. Drug screen and background check.

Interview Questions

• How much customer service experience do you have?   1 Answer

Patient Case Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monroeville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Monroeville, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online. I was then contacted by a recruiter, who I set up a phone interview through with a talent acquisition specialist, after the phone interview I then set up a face to face interview with the manager of the department I was applying for. A few days later I was contacted with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something you do at your current job that does not apply here.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was not wiggle room on the pay which I did not like. I still accepted the offer as-is.

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monroeville, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Monroeville, PA) in July 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by the same person who interviewed me. She asked me general questions about my goals and experience for maybe 20 minutes, and then gave me an office tour. She said she'd like to help me continue with my candidacy and would contact HR about it. Two days later I got a formal offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

HR mailed me a benefits packet and an agreement to sign.