AmerisourceBergen Warehouse Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AmerisourceBergen Warehouse Associate Interview Questions

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mansfield, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Mansfield, MA) in August 2015.

Interview

Had an on site interview in Mansfield .MA with Mark V spent an hour with me mostly work related questions, he filled out my application for me first time someone did that when he asked me if I had a criminal record I was honest and said YES it was 16 years ago I was 18 I'm 35 now I don't think it would matter it's very old more than ten years he said it still will come up and that was the end of the interview felt a little discrimination going 62 million Americans have something on their BCI guess we're not in titled to a good job

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been convicted of a crime   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AmerisourceBergen

Anonymous Employee in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Valencia, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Had a phone screening then an onsite interview with 2 managers. Interview questions were basic and read off a piece of paper. They spent most of the half hour interview explaining the job they are hiring for. Mostly asked about responsibilities i had in my past jobs

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No the pay was a set rate

Anonymous Employee in Penn, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Penn, PA) in January 2014.

Interview

Typical questions for a warehouse job. Why do you wanna work here? Can you drive a forklift? Tell us about a time you faced adversity and prevailed? etc It lasted about 20 min then I got a tour of the warehouse.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Warehouse Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen in June 2013.

Interview

Pretty easy. The manager asked a few question regarding my experience and then asked my education level. The manager went on to proceed to show me the inside of the distribution center and explained how the process works and the conveyor works.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you have to deal with a difficult coworker   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Corona, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

It was an easy process. I applied and they brought me in for an in person interview. It was relaxed, i spoke with the HR rep and Director of the company. Overall it was an easy process.

Interview Questions

• When have you ever had to take a leadership role?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mansfield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AmerisourceBergen (Mansfield, MA) in February 2010.

Interview

had 3 interviews with 3 different people. if i was in despreate need of a job i would look elsewhere. the whole process took over a month and i was offered a different job than the one i applied for. Many of the questions were read off of a piece of paper and seemed to be random and make no sense. they should look at improving the interview questions because people were always coming and leave in a short amount of time.