Ameristar Casinos Interview Questions in East Chicago, IN | Glassdoor

Ameristar Casinos Interview Questions in East Chicago, IN

2.0

Count Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Chicago, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ameristar Casinos (East Chicago, IN) in November 2015.

Interview

Fun group interview with a panel who asks you about three questions to get a feel of your personality. They take a moment to deliberate and come back and let you know If you advanced to the next step

EVS Porter Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Chicago, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ameristar Casinos (East Chicago, IN).

Interview

Everyone had dressed very professional and some dressed casual. They would take you in a enormous room just for two people to do interview. In order to get hired by the casino, you must have at least three interviews before getting hired. You must dress in uniform to work on the vessel.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I was able to work the grave yard shift? Because no one wanted to work that shift. They said that I would be trained for two weeks and it would be always someone there to help out with the floors and cleaning the restrooms. We were taught that the customer is always right and I think it was they didn't want anyone to complain about their vessel. That is so they would come back and spend their money on the vessel.   1 Answer

Table Games Dealer Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Chicago, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ameristar Casinos (East Chicago, IN) in November 2014.

Interview

We were in a group of about 15. You had to tell a joke, do a skit, sing a song, or do something entertaining. Afterwards, we were called out to have a one on one interview.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Chicago, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ameristar Casinos (East Chicago, IN) in January 2013.

Interview

Basic interview questions. Work history, a little about yourself. Making sure you are okay with shift work and the gaming industry. Understand job duties and the overall atmosphere of the casino. Introduction with management.

Negotiation