Ameristar Casinos Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Casino Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Council Bluffs, IA

Interview

Had interview with human resources, then with supervisor of the department, then had a cultural interview with leaders. Another day to do paperwork. Then another day to go get gaming badge.

Talent Acquisition Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Chicago, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Ameristar Casinos (East Chicago, IN) in July 2017.

Interview

First had a phone screen with hr manager. Passed that and was asked to come in for in person. Met with Hr manager and another business partner. Went very well and was told that they would be moving forward with me. Was then set up with a phone screen with an HR manager in Lad Vegas. Had a good conversation and was told that the next steps would be go back into East chicago location to meet with some finals directors. After that all communication ended. No one ever followed up with me to schedule or to pass on me. I followed up numerous times and received 0 response. It has been a few months still then and still never heard anything. Super disrespectful and unprofessional. Wasting someone's valuable time and dragging them along in the process and then completely cutting off communication. Will always remember how I was treated and tell others how this casino runs their business. No wonder why they have a hard time keeping employees and have high turnover.

Interview Questions

• Very basic and more of conversation.   1 Answer

Count Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Chicago, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ameristar Casinos (East Chicago, IN) in November 2015.

Interview

Fun group interview with a panel who asks you about three questions to get a feel of your personality. They take a moment to deliberate and come back and let you know If you advanced to the next step