Amerisure Claims Adjuster Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amerisure Claims Adjuster Interview Questions

Interviews at Amerisure

4.5

Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amerisure in June 2011.

Interview

They conducted phone, then in person, interviews. They also use a third party vendor to give you a personality quiz to assess how likely you are to fit into their culture.

Interview Questions

• Coverage experience with cgl claims. They give you a couple of CGL policies and ask you to confirm or deny cov. in a couple of different scenarios. Like most commercial carriers they prefer substantial commercial experience...   Answer Question

Negotiation

I went back and forth a couple times and they negotiated ... ended up getting a few thousand more b/c they have trouble finding qualified candidates who have not heard about them ... they hire a lot of out of state adjusters because local adjusters are often unwilling to go there ...

Other Interview Reviews for Amerisure

Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Amerisure in July 2010.

Interview

I initially had a very positive phone interview with HR personnel in the home office. The interviewer asked questions relevant to the position and I was given the opportunity to describe in detail my experience and all previous employment applicable to the position. An email with a link to a personality/aptitude/IQ test was sent to me, which I completed. I apparently passed with no problem as an in-person interview was scheduled for the following week. In the interim, I refreshed my memory of the extensive details regarding the complex issues of the particular position. This was in vain, however, as I was asked no questions at the in-person interview to give me an opportunity to describe in detail my knowledge and work experience. Instead, I was asked "warm/fuzzy" questions about how I dealt with co-workers, clients, etc. in various situations. The obvious answers were "claims 101" however I was asked to think back on my numerous years experience for specific examples; not an easy task when you have handled thousands of claims over the years. A second interviewer came in to participate in the interview as well, and the process didn't get any easier. I actually started feeling as if I was being interrogated. The whole process made me have seconds thoughts about actually working with these individuals!

Interview Questions

• "Provide an example and details of a specific claim where you had difficulty with a claimant, insured, etc. and how you resolved it"; "provide an example and details of how you had to alter the planned course of action on a claim and what course of action was taken";   2 Answers