Amerisure Interview Questions

Updated Oct 2, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Amerisure

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Amerisure

Found 13 candidate interviews
Amerisure
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amerisure in Feb 2012

Interview

There were 3 sets of interviews. 1st two were over the phone with HR and management. Then there was an onsite inverview in the field office with several VPs of the company. This last one wasy an all day process and was very pleasant. An offer was made very quickly after that.

Interview Questions
  • Specific questions on past experiences.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amerisure (United States) in Jun 2011

Interview

They conducted phone, then in person, interviews. They also use a third party vendor to give you a personality quiz to assess how likely you are to fit into their culture.

Interview Questions
  • Coverage experience with cgl claims. They give you a couple of CGL policies and ask you to confirm or deny cov. in a couple of different scenarios. Like most commercial carriers they prefer substantial commercial experience...
Amerisure
Application

The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Amerisure in Jul 2010

Interview

I initially had a very positive phone interview with HR personnel in the home office. The interviewer asked questions relevant to the position and I was given the opportunity to describe in detail my experience and all previous employment applicable to the position. An email with a link to a personality/aptitude/IQ test was sent to me, which I completed. I apparently passed with no problem as an in-person interview was scheduled for the following week. In the interim, I refreshed my memory of the extensive details regarding the complex issues of the particular position. This was in vain, however, as I was asked no questions at the in-person interview to give me an opportunity to describe in detail my knowledge and work experience. Instead, I was asked "warm/fuzzy" questions about how I dealt with co-workers, clients, etc. in various situations. The obvious answers were "claims 101" however I was asked to think back on my numerous years experience for specific examples; not an easy task when you have handled thousands of claims over the years. A second interviewer came in to participate in the interview as well, and the process didn't get any easier. I actually started feeling as if I was being interrogated. The whole process made me have seconds thoughts about actually working with these individuals!

Interview Questions
  • "Provide an example and details of a specific claim where you had difficulty with a claimant, insured, etc. and how you resolved it"; "provide an example and details of how you had to alter the planned course of action on a claim and what course of action was taken";
Viewing 11 - 13 of 13