Amerisure Management Interview Questions

Updated Mar 28, 2017

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Amerisure

Negative100%
Other100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Amerisure

Found 1 candidate interview
Amerisure
Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Place, LA
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Amerisure (La Place, LA) in Jan 2017

Interview

Depends on how you look at it. Glass half full or empty? Process was a bit scatter-brained. Seems like they aren't sure about a lot of things, in serious transition (from "old" amerisure Vs new exec regime trying to reshape the company their way), and/or are not in tune with details of their recruitment lifecycle. From my perspective, the recruitment and interview process is a two way street. Prospect and company making a "good fit" decision about each other. Being respectful both ways is my preferred approach. 3/4 of the way thru the process I knew Amerisure wasn't the right fit for me (at this time). Initial interview with recruiter/HR, LOTS of back and forth phone calls with HR, emails, more emails, more phone calls, making appts, cancelling, rescheduling. Kind of felt like I was being strung along. Panel interviews with travel. Kind of tacky for Amerisure not to pay for travel expenses when the company is the one making the request. I'm assuming this was not intentional, but rather an oversight due to scattered process. Either way, still tacky. Extremely thorough though, which in the end was helpful from my perspective. The longer the process continued, I was able to have more in depth conversations and see behind the curtains (so to speak). I had a lot of respect for some of the executives. 70% of the people were great!! Others...not so much. Hard to explain why, but it was helpful to take deeper dives with the people you would potentially be working with. Some seemed a bit out of touch and overly confident in themselves (to the point of answering questions for the interviewer, making assumptions, and interrupting throughout). There seemed to be a bit of politics brewing. The majority of the people were wonderful, but a small percentage were subpar. I debated about withdrawing from the process towards the end, but was mentally committed to seeing it thru (since I had already invested so much time). Ultimately I was happy when an offer wasn't extended to me, as I didn't need to use the recited "thank you, but I have decided a different path" statement.

Interview Questions
  • Too many to list.
    Answer Question