Amerisure Marketing Underwriter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Amerisure Marketing Underwriter Interview Questions

Interviews at Amerisure

1 Interview Review

4.0

Marketing Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Amerisure (Dallas, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

The company found me online via LinkedIn. I was reached out to by a contact from Human Resources who extolled the virtues of the company the benefits of working for amerisure etc., hour long convo. I didn't hear from the company for about a month when I was contacted by a department manager. We met for coffee at Starbucks and discussed the company in depth pretty much the same conversation I had with the Human Resources contact. Next I took a personality examination which had never received the results for. By this time almost 3 months had elapsed since the initial contact they would reach out once every two to three weeks and asked me if I was still interested.. I would casually say yes and try to find out more information as to what it was they were looking for but he would always deflect or provide a very generic answer. Or the department manager would say that there was a mix-up regarding whether there was an open position one day there would be an open position the next day there wouldn't be an open position the next day they might have positions in different states. My primary contact which was a department manager. He seem to be VERY interested in what was happening at MY current organization and repeatedly almost every conversation spent a portion of the conversation delving into what my company was doing or where we were going or what our next steps were with the development process, our rentention, etc. It felt like he was doing some sort of Recon. Almost a month after the personality test maybe a month-and-a-half I was flown to Dallas Texas for several interviews. Most of the people I interviewed with were relatively cordial discussed the role Etc however nobody was able to provide a timeline and throughout this almost four month process anytime I asked what made the company reach out to me, there was no reasonable answer provided. When asking the company what was their timeline for bringing on a new associate or how many positions they had available, same game no reasonable answer provided. A week after flying to Dallas and going through four hours of interviews I spoke with the manager who said that him and his colleagues had been so busy and hadn't had any time to discuss me as a prospect? A week later I received a declination email saying there would be no offer and that there actually wasnt an open position, filled with platitudes regarding my future career prospects. Overall a part of me was relieved and believed it was a good thing no offer was made because if that was their interview process working there would likely be HELL. I sort of figured it was a very long shot in the beginning and that I was likely a 'diversity' candidate. Thus I requested approx $20k more than I make currently. Still in my current and thriving.

Interview Questions

• Alot about my current organization and whats going on their repeatedly.   1 Answer