Amerisure Underwriting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amerisure Underwriting Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxford, MS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amerisure (Oxford, MS) in October 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed following a career fair. I had a 45 minute 1:1 interview that went well. I got a follow up call that night and joined my interviewer for dinner. Following - I received a phone call to take a personality test and fax over my transcripts. I did so, and followed up twice and never heard back.

Interview Questions

• What is something you have overcome academically that you did not know how to do?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Amerisure

Underwriting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Amerisure in February 2012.

Interview

There were 3 sets of interviews. 1st two were over the phone with HR and management. Then there was an onsite inverview in the field office with several VPs of the company. This last one wasy an all day process and was very pleasant. An offer was made very quickly after that.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They typically give their best offer up front but there is room for a little negotiation with logistics.