Ameritox Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 29, 2017

2.7

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johnson City, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ameritox (Johnson City, TN) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was one of the most relaxed and enjoyable I have experienced. A recruiter called to schedule the first interview. The interviewing manager was easy to talk to and was not intimidating. I was asked for a second interview that would require re-location and declined.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ameritox.

Interview

There was travel to multiple locations. 2 interviews in total process then a field ride. 1st interview was relaxed next interview the heat turned up a bit. Open conversation with good people. Not a phenomenal culture, more of an average feeling.

Specimen Processor Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Ameritox.

Interview

Took a little over a week all together. Talked to an All Medical Personnel representative and had a phone interview with her. Then had a second phone interview a few days later. The next week I was going to meet with the SP Supervisor in person at McDonalds but due to the inclimate weather, we had an extensive phone interview. Afterwards, I was asked to call the All Medical rep back where she told me she talked with the SP supervisor and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• What challenges do you see with this job?   1 Answer

Quality Assurance/Tester Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ameritox.

Interview

A phone interview and a face to face interview. After the interview the manager clearly states she was not going to hire.Stated she is having difficulties finding someone that fits her team. In other words she was looking for a person with her background.An Indian!

Interview Questions

• All dumb questions. Questions on how you perform with a team that consist of indians and how you would relate if you are the only one that is of a different background.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ameritox in January 2015.

Interview

I was referred to the position by a colleague and was invited for an interview with the territory manager. After a successful interview I was then invited to an interview with the regional manager. Finally, I was given an offer which I then declined.

Interview Questions

I did not like the culture here and it seemed to be all about profit for share holders. Interesting to see them lay off the territory manager who was the only decent person I connected with.

Anonymous Employee in Pinehurst, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ameritox (Pinehurst, NC) in July 2013.

Interview

was met at a local eatery , with hiring mamanger and her super. All questions were relative , and no out of the ordinary questions. because i had experience , there wasn't much to ask about. thats why i was hired!

Negotiation

mostly online with the Temp agency , filling out forms and faxing or emailing back and forth. ask in email and phone conver's, offer in writing ( email) and acceptance of pay and rules also in email and in writing.

Anonymous Employee in Pinehurst, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ameritox (Pinehurst, NC) in June 2013.

Interview

most was done online ( paperwork and basic interview(qualifications/experience). then a live interview in my local area. experience is what they were looking for , because the job was pretty much a one person office . for a clinic in the area. with phone and online support from Ameritox / All Medical employment service's.

Interview Questions

• experience? full time commitment?   1 Answer

Chemistry Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ameritox (Greensboro, NC) in January 2013.

Interview

Called for interview. Interviewed with HR reviewed my basic background. Then department manager who more thoroughly checked my skills and basic personality questions. Followed by the lab manager who again just did a basic background review.. Received offer following day.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with urine?   1 Answer

Department Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Ameritox (Columbia, MD) in January 2013.

Interview

they had no clue about what they were seeking for the position. They did not ask me any questions. They talked about the position and themselves. They spoke about a number of irrelevant topics. They were not well versed on anything. They were inexperienced at interviewing and had no clue regarding how to conduct it.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ameritox (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

Applied online for this position. Went back & forth via email with a recruiter (who shared with me that she works from home) for 2 days. After interviewing over the phone with one recruiter, I was then told that I had to speak with another recruiter before being approved to come in. After finally meeting face-to-face with HR, I was told they would be in touch. Well after about 2 weeks, I was sent an automated email response saying that they decided to pursue other applicants. What a waste of time!

Interview Questions

• Please explain a time when you put the needs of your colleagues before your own?   Answer Question