Amgen Administrative Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amgen Administrative Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Amgen

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amgen (Thousand Oaks, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

I just had a phone call so far and I thought that the recruiter was really nice and talkative. I was prepared so I hope that helped in the process so far!

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit more about your professional background.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Amgen

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amgen (Cambridge, MA) in December 2011.

Interview

Phone interview happened first, then face-top-face interviews with hiring manager and others members of the managers team. 9 people in all. Process completed in 1 day. Offer received immediately and some negiation took place. Drug screen manatory.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amgen (Seattle, WA) in May 2013.

Interview

I was quickly contacted for phone screen with someone in the department after applying. After a 9 minute phone call, I was asked to come in for an interview 2 days later. Interview went well. Met with 10 other people in teams of 2.

Interview Questions

• What would a previous employer say was one of your weaknesses? Normally this question is you talking about yourself: What is one of your weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • What is the most difficult thing about being an admin?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Amgen (Thousand Oaks, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

Phone interview was ok, the actual interview was ok. I was called approx. 2 months later for another phone interview, which was fine. Was asked to come to another in-person interview, I said no. I will not drive 400 miles for more than 1 interview.

Anonymous Employee in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Amgen (Thousand Oaks, CA).

Interview

Highly intimidating and challenging process. Most managers know within the first 10 seconds if they will hire you. Allow your communication skills to clarify your expectations and responsibilities. Only contract or temporary positions available at the time. Phone interview then progressed to onsite panel interview, including 1:1 with prospective manager.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions: tell us when you encountered a conflict on a project and explain how it was resolved.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amgen (Thousand Oaks, CA).

Interview

The interview process was multiple people with a couple of 1:1's, a panel interview and a site tour that took place over a two days with a total of eight hours spent on campus. There was ample parking and I didn't have to pay for parking, which was nice. All of the interviewers were well prepared and had read my CV and asked questions that were pertinent to the job description. Each of the interviews made an effort to make me comfortable in the process and understood that the process is long. One person even called it "brutal" though I have had worse experiences so it made me laugh.

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Interview

Phone interview happened first. Then I interviewed with the Hiring Manager, other assistants, and team members separately. One day of interviews was required. Multiple interviews were scheduled in the morning.

Interview Questions

• How do you prioritize multiple requests and complete requests on time?   Answer Question

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amgen (Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)) in May 2014.

Interview

A recruitment company highlighted the job to me, I got an interview within a few days. Had an interview the following week. Met with three people from the department I'd be working with. Lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience, what do I know about Amgen, what can I bring to the company...   Answer Question