Amgen Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amgen Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Amgen

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Amgen (Thousand Oaks, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

Initial phone screen and onsite interview with 5 individuals. The interviewers were very pleasant. The only con was due to organizational restructuring, my hiring was put on hold and it took around 5 months for me to finally join the company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Amgen

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Amgen.

Interview

Several interviews. Two 1:1, 3 panels of two - six people. The process took a long time. The interview itself was standard and relaxed. Most questions were behavioral based - tell me about a time when.....and how you handled that.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Amgen in November 2010.

Interview

The interview was mostly consisted of HR questions... There were two interviewers present and they also asked questions related to the resume. The interviewers explained about the position. the interview lasted half an hour.

Interview Questions

• Why a business analyst position after doing a Masters in Computer Science   Answer Question