Amgen Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor

3.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Process Development Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amgen (Cambridge, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

Crisp, well organized process. Phone screen was professional, quick decision. Full day interview with large number of interviewers, some phsycially present, others by video. All asked excellent questions. Spent most time over lunch with hiring manager who was easy to talk to, articulate and a great peson. One of the best interview experience in my career!

Interview Questions

• How do you resolve conflicts?   1 Answer

M\SR Manufacturing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amgen (Wakefield, MA) in August 2014.

Interview

Round Robin. A lot of behavioral questions and technical questions. Some asked the same questions. Had to explain a situation that didn't go right and How I went about it.

Interview Questions

• What would I do if someone was doing something wrong.   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Amgen (Boston, MA) in April 2013.

Interview

quite interesting and easy to handle. Interviewed with 4 people. Questions were manageable and open ended.
    I don't agree with a limit on the number of words to the questions. This is a voluntary option and hence I should not feel as though I have to write more that I require. It is quite frustrating.
    Some how I can get out of this page. I guess then I am being forced to make up stuff which I am sure is not the intent but thats exactly how it comes across.
    hfhgfs asok aswoqw we kaj fff w w w qppirpew bbbshhja
    bfghgf fhhe pqpqp dgev p[[w fffgw 1 wee wee err w w qqq r rr r fff eee nBHJAB HEWHQ [P[E
    BSBJ DDD HIH IWEI OWPO JASJDGJ HYEIYI JOEOJ QPPOP NDBA HDI UHIUQ

Interview Questions

• why am i looking to come to amgen   1 Answer

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amgen (Cambridge, MA) in December 2011.

Interview

Phone interview happened first, then face-top-face interviews with hiring manager and others members of the managers team. 9 people in all. Process completed in 1 day. Offer received immediately and some negiation took place. Drug screen manatory.

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amgen (Cambridge, MA) in October 2010.

Interview

seminar, followed by interviews

Interview Questions

• why you decided to apply to industry   1 Answer

Negotiation

none

Senior Research Scientist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Amgen (Cambridge, MA) in February 2009.

Interview

My job was in therapeutic area. I knew the hiring manager from graduate school. He was collaborating with my phd advisor. He knew that I was looking for a job, and I spoke with him. It all seemed good. I was invited to give a talk. Then a second interview with more people. Then an offer was extended quickly.

Interview Questions

• not that I remember. It went smoothly. But a senior person asked me if I 'd prefer to be in technology or in biology of disease.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate much at all.