Amgen Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amgen Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Amgen

3.4

Anonymous Employee in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I interviewed at Amgen (Thousand Oaks, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

1 interview was difficult but was offered job. have been working there since july

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Amgen

Anonymous Employee in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amgen (Thousand Oaks, CA).

Interview

Met hiring manager, line manager, and team after a phone screen. I was asked to demonstrate my expertise in SDLC and RUP methodology, as well as my previous IT experience. The process was very friendly, and I got to know the staff before working with them. This was an Amgen from a past long gone.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage a project with multiple dependencies?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Amgen in November 2017.

Interview

Apply through sunlink, interview at school. Took 6 weeks to get back to you, still waiting for the results. No technical questions, all behavioural. Be prepared and you'll be fine

Interview Questions

• describe a time when you have to deal with a difficult teammate   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amgen (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied at School Career Portal. Got a call within a week based on the application. Interview was behavioral and was for 15 minutes. Results announced within 3 weeks of the interview. Clear and Systematic process.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amgen (San Francisco, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied through University Website. I got an email exactly a week later. I had my interview about 10 days after that. It was a typical Behavioural interview along with some questions about Project Management and Process Improvement Questions. I then was contacted by one of the two people who interviewed me on LinkedIn, informing me about the offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation when yo had to follow strict protocols? How did you go through with it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amgen (Thousand Oaks, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Interview process was pretty standard. They have a reputation of doing bate and switch - they post a lower level position, wait for someone with higher skill level, hire them for lower position/lower pay but when they teport to work they have thgem do a more senior role without additional compensation.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulogne-Billancourt (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amgen (Boulogne-Billancourt (France)) in July 2016.

Interview

Entretien avec la RH (qui est pour les stages et apprentissages une apprentie), puis le manager.

Entretien facile, tourné vers la personne (mentalité, fonctionnement) pour voir si on est en adéquation avec l'entreprise et son fonctionnement.

On se présente d'abord, puis le manager se présente. Enfin on fait un point pour savoir si tout est en adéquation entre les deux partis.

Réponse une semaine après l'entretien