Amgen Interview Questions in Cambridge, East of England, England | Glassdoor

Amgen Interview Questions in Cambridge, East of England, England

Updated Mar 9, 2017

PV Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Amgen (Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied through an agency, and had an initial screening call with HR,, followed by call from the hiring manager. It was a brief and friendly call. Then finally a face-to-face on-site interview, with three people, followed immediately by a HR call interview. The panelists were nice, and a bit on the edge so I did feel that there might be a bit of stress and tension within the group.

Interview Questions

• The questions were both on technical procedures and also competence based. As this was an audit role, the importance of being able to handle push backs and conflicts was emphasized upon, and the ability to work under pressure. the team was very friendly and at no point did the process make me uncomfortable   1 Answer

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amgen (Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)) in May 2014.

Interview

A recruitment company highlighted the job to me, I got an interview within a few days. Had an interview the following week. Met with three people from the department I'd be working with. Lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience, what do I know about Amgen, what can I bring to the company...   Answer Question