Amgen District Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amgen District Sales Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Amgen

District Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amgen in May 2016.

Interview

Relatively informal. 2 one hour interviews with 2 regional directors. They focus less on STAR examples than most companies and more on getting to know you. No follow up afterwards and the CV division seems to be a bit of a mess right now

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Amgen

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Amgen (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Unprofessional, interview started 30 mins late after I arrived 30 mins early. All the question were about sales rank numbers over the past 5 years. Job description was misleading also regarding geography and reporting structure.

Interview Questions

• What was your sales rank in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and this year?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Amgen (Kansas City, MO) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone screen followed by a live interview. All questions during the live interview were behavioral in nature and kept to a very specific timeline. This was disappointing only in the fact that I'd written a business plan that there was not time to review. One more discouraging factor: the interviewer said she would contact me personally regardless of outcome. I didn't get a call. I understand the Human Resources side of this. However, when a person commits to a course of action my expectation is that she follow through.

Interview Questions

• All questions were based on Amgen Values:

Be Science-Based
      Compete Intensely and Win
      Create Value for Patients, Staff and Stockholders
      Be Ethical
      Trust and Respect Each Other
      Ensure Quality
      Work in Teams
      Collaborate, Communicate and Be Accountable

One question I was asked was to give an example of when or how my ethics were tested and how I handled the situation.   1 Answer