Amgen Finance Intern Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Amgen Finance Intern Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amgen (Thousand Oaks, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Started with an on campus interview that was broken up into 2 30min interviews. It was 50% behavioral and 50% technical. Was then invited to interview at the site where I had 4 interviews that were 30min each. These were mostly behavioral questions and required a lot more of you asking them questions.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between chash and accrual based accounting?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Amgen

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amgen (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview consist of behavioral questions and technical interview questions. I was interviewed by two of the associates.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amgen (Thousand Oaks, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

Asked mostly behavioral interview questions. Generally laid back, and did not ask any finance-specific questions. I was set up with a recent graduate who seemed like he really didn't want to be there interviewing.

Some examples: What three adjectives would you use to describe yourself? Give an example of how you've used leadership in one of your classes.

Be sure to have some questions of your own for the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Describe your thought process when you are faced with a problem   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a situation where you worked on a team   Answer Question