Amgen Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amgen Finance Interview Questions

Interviews at Amgen

3.3

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amgen.

Interview

found position through UCLA career site. 1 on-campus interview (behavioral & technical - 1 hour total); 1 on-site interview (total 2 hours with lunch & campus tour). Took about 5 weeks total from resume submission deadline to extension of offer.

Interview Questions

• If Phil Mickelson is paid $500,000 over 3 years as marketing ambassador, what's journal entry?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Amgen

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Amgen (Thousand Oaks, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied through my college's career website and was invited to a first round interview on campus consisting of two different interviews (both technical and behavioral questions). Invited to a super day on Amgen's campus which involved four consecutive interviews.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amgen.

Interview

2 back to back 30 minute skype interview, then if selected, invited to Amgen's campus for a "Super Day" and have about 4 hours of interviews, mostly behavioral questions. Questions are pretty low-key and reflective of their goal of finding a culture fit. If they selected you to interview, it's because you can learn/already know how to do the role, but it's important that you know how to articulate your ideas clearly.

Interview Questions

• What is Amgen's stock price?   Answer Question
    • Given tax reform, (something about repatriating money at lower tax rate), what would you do with the money?   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Amgen.

Interview

People were awesome, they really care about who they take in and so they put into extra effort to make sure they have the right person. First round interview is 1v1 with 2 people back to back. Second round interview they invite everyone to the campus for SuperDay where they do a campus tour, company intro, and another 4 rounds of 1v1 interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important financial statement and why?   Answer Question