Amgen Finance Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amgen Finance Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Amgen

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Amgen (Thousand Oaks, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Met one to one with six interviewers, 30 minutes each. Interview questions were both behavioral and technical. Hiring manager and co-workers and other managers took interviews. Overall it was a good experience. Definitely apply for future openings.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Amgen

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amgen (Thousand Oaks, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was an all-day rigorous process with a significant number of stakeholders from various departments. I felt that they were very thorough and provided interviewee an insight to the culture and company as a whole. Great cafeterias, great campus, overall was a joy to be there. I will continue to pursue opportunities with company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are the right candidate for this position?   Answer Question

Finance Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amgen.

Interview

Amgen has a very good interview process. They are quite detailed in how they set it up and are very accommodating. I had to fly into CA and someone picked me up and took me to the hotel. I then had someone (who Amgen hired) to show me around town so that I can get familiar with the location. During the day of the interview, all the interviewers were in sequential order. I finished the interview and then was dropped back to the airport.

Interview Questions

• The questions weren't difficult but the individuals who were asking them weren't as professional as I would have hoped.   1 Answer

Finance Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Amgen.

Interview

Phone interview - screening round

Interview Questions

• Everything's pretty standard. Didn't really get grilled.
      Make sure you know why you want to work for Amgen.   Answer Question