Amgen Co-Op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amgen Co-Op Interview Questions

Interviews at Amgen

2.5

Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Amgen.

Interview

The interview is more or less behaviorial questions. All the questions are related to your resume and past experience. The interview is about 1 hour long in total. They asked me about my past internship and school project.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Amgen

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Juncos, PR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Amgen (Juncos, PR) in June 2019.

Interview

Two managers conducted my interview in a very easy-going and casual pace. They were extremely nice and accommodating of me. They asked me two technical questions about bioreactors and protein purification.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if manager made you not follow protocol to cut time?   Answer Question

Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Amgen.

Interview

In person interview with direct supervisor for one position and a panel interview for a different position. The questions were standard hiring questions and the interview was held in a very relaxed manner.

Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amgen in September 2018.

Interview

I interviewed in person with the scientists of the group I had applied for. They described job details and their questions were most behavioural with a few typical interview questions. Fairly conversational and talked about previous experiences on resume. Overall, very positive experience. I was also able to ask about the technologies they used at the company and it was a great interview as well as a fantastic opportunity to learn more about biotechnology.