Amgen Senior Manager Training & Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Senior Manager Training & Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amgen (Thousand Oaks, CA).

Interview

Received an email from Amgen recruitor requesting date and time for phone interview with hiring manager. After phone interview received phone call from recruitor setting date for onsite visit. Coordinated flight details via email. Onsite interview was full day of interviews. Met first with hiring manager for about 30 minutes. Then shuffled off to conference room where I met with 3 individuals from potential future project team I would be assigned to. Met with 2 other department leaders. Was to meet with the department VP as well but there was a last minute conflict. After interviews met with hiring manager. Was not told specifically I would be hired but many hints were dropped. Questioning was pretty standard. Some behavioral questions thrown in but nothing too tricky. Lots of requests to describe past work.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Amgen? Thought it might be a trick question.   1 Answer