Amgen Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amgen Interview Questions

Updated Jan 15, 2018

Advanced Device Innovations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amgen (Thousand Oaks, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I had a 25-minute phone interview with technical questions and questions relating to the experience listed on my resume. I also answered questions about the analytical instruments listed on my resume.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Amgen.

Interview

They use a vendor for the screening out process. Be prepared to discuss all of your history and awards. This was a big pharmacy 101 interview with annoying repetitive questions. Big turn off.

Bio-pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Amgen (Richmond, VA) in April 2017.

Interview

Was supposed to meet with 2 managers, but only 1 showed up, so I knew this was a bad sign. Based on manager's answers to my questions, I knew it was a waste of time.

Device Quality Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Amgen (Thousand Oaks, CA).

Interview

Applied online, No response from the in house recruiters. Got the interview through a recruiter. A brief phone interview with the internal recruiter first followed by another phone interview with the hiring manager. Then onsite interview with the hiring manager and the team. Depending on who the hiring manager is, the interviewee may end up with different members of the interview team and the level of interview difficulty. For device QA role, you may get members of Engineering interview you. But the funny thing is that for Engineering positions, QA is never part of their interview process.

Interview Questions

• Describe design control process. Verification vs Validation.   Answer Question

Rotational Development Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amgen.

Interview

3 interviewers interviewed me at the same time, and they all from different part. Interviewers are nice. The interview questions are just normal behavioral interview. At the beginning, they let me introduce myself and they also introduced themselves.

Contract Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amgen (Thousand Oaks, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Very organized and smooth process from start to finish. It was made possible through Inventiv Health recruiter who arranged everything. Nice office and warm people. I would love to work there.

Interview Questions

• Why Amgen? Do you have experience in "Buy and Bill"? Tell me an experience in organizing events? How do you prepare for a sales call?   Answer Question

Graduate Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amgen in March 2017.

Interview

Got a phone call after 2 days of submitting my resume online. Set up to talked to 3 people from the group. The questions asked were mainly behavioral questions. It helps to know your resume really well.

Summer Process Engineer Inter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Amgen (Providence, RI) in March 2017.

Interview

Easy interview with mostly behavioral questions. A panel of four interviews with an HR representative and 3 other engineers from each engineering sub-department. Went for over and hour the whole experience was relaxed.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thousand Oaks, CA

Application

I interviewed at Amgen (Thousand Oaks, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

It seemed like a fairly typical interview process for a corporate position: pre-screen with the recruiter, phone interview with the hiring manager, a day of interviews (30 min - 1 hour) on-site with potential colleagues. The culture is very welcoming and that was clear during the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to implement an unpopular idea.   Answer Question

GradInformation Systems Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amgen (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Amgen asks majority of behavioral questions and about your different projects and work experience from your resume. They give you some situations and asks you how would you respond to that situation. They even ask questions which focuses on leadership qualities and team work

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with situation if you had to manage too many things at the same time   1 Answer