Amgen Regulatory Affairs Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amgen Regulatory Affairs Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Amgen

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Amgen (Rockville, MD) in March 2015.

Interview

Direct manager reached out to me for a phone interview. I was then recommended for an in person interview. I interviewed in person following this phone interview. I interviewed with 2 other individuals in person.

Interview Questions

• Why have you decided to pursue a career in regulatory affairs?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Amgen

Regulatory Affairs Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Amgen (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I had a call from a head hunter for the company for a position that could fit me. I went a week later for a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager. It last 2 hours while he asked me questions on regulatory affairs and biotechnology. He explained the role to me, it was quite relax and I was able to ask questions. I then went for 2nd interview with a Regulatory affairs director, who once again explained the role to me and asked me about my background. Then the same day I met with an HR person who asked me questions about my values, salary expectations....
    I thought the process went pretty well. I had to wait 1 or 2 weeks to receive feedback.

Interview Questions

• What are the values of our company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I asked for a bit more that they proposed and got a bit less but still more than first offer

Regulatory Affairs Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amgen (London, England (UK)) in December 2014.

Interview

The process was very well organized and the people that interviewed me were very friendly and interactive. The questions they asked were nothing too specific, more general interview questions. The company has an extensive training course offline and online.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my CV and the prior experiences and how it would benefit this role. Pretty much standard interview questions   Answer Question