Amgen Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Amgen Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated Mar 9, 2017

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Medical Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Uxbridge, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Amgen (Uxbridge, England (UK)) in June 2010.

Interview

There are at least 5 to 8 interview rounds, mostly TC and at least 2 face to face interviews. Standard HR questions, background check

Regulatory Affairs Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Amgen (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I had a call from a head hunter for the company for a position that could fit me. I went a week later for a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager. It last 2 hours while he asked me questions on regulatory affairs and biotechnology. He explained the role to me, it was quite relax and I was able to ask questions. I then went for 2nd interview with a Regulatory affairs director, who once again explained the role to me and asked me about my background. Then the same day I met with an HR person who asked me questions about my values, salary expectations....
    I thought the process went pretty well. I had to wait 1 or 2 weeks to receive feedback.

Interview Questions

• What are the values of our company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I asked for a bit more that they proposed and got a bit less but still more than first offer

Senior Manager, IT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amgen.

Interview

I applied for the job online. I had a call from HR for the company then initial screening interview. I went a week later for a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager. It last 1 hours while he asked me questions usual IT and scenario. He explained the role to me, it was quite relax and I was able to ask questions. I then went for 2nd interview with IT director, who once again explained the role to me and asked me about my background. Then the same day I met with an HR person who asked me questions about my values, salary expectations....

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amgen (Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)) in May 2014.

Interview

A recruitment company highlighted the job to me, I got an interview within a few days. Had an interview the following week. Met with three people from the department I'd be working with. Lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience, what do I know about Amgen, what can I bring to the company...   Answer Question

PV Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Amgen (Cambridge, East of England, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied through an agency, and had an initial screening call with HR,, followed by call from the hiring manager. It was a brief and friendly call. Then finally a face-to-face on-site interview, with three people, followed immediately by a HR call interview. The panelists were nice, and a bit on the edge so I did feel that there might be a bit of stress and tension within the group.

Interview Questions

• The questions were both on technical procedures and also competence based. As this was an audit role, the importance of being able to handle push backs and conflicts was emphasized upon, and the ability to work under pressure. the team was very friendly and at no point did the process make me uncomfortable   1 Answer