Amica Mutual Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amica Mutual Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2017

2.7

Associate Claims Representative Interview

Interview

I received and e-mail inviting me to complete a video interview within 48 hours. I completed the interview timely. I then received another e-mail requesting I complete an online application( I had already applied initially and provided my application and resume. I completed it as requested. I then received another e-mail asking for a writing sample within 48 hours. At this point I decided not to go any further. I felt that it was very impersonal and a lot to request for an entry level position. Before even having an opportunity to speak with a person. It is very one-sided.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you had a confrontational customer and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Associate Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amica Mutual (Henderson, NV) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got a phone interview a week later. I was excepted for a second interview, this time in person. I was emailed an online assesment to complete before my second interview. In the interview I had to complete a typing assesment of 35 wpm followed by another brief paper assessment. From there I was interviewed by two associates, mainly customer service related questions were asked. Then I shadowed an Associate Sales Representative for about 20 to 30 minutes. After that I was interviewed by the branch manager. A week later I recieved a phonecall with the determination followed by an offer letter by email. Now waiting for background checks to be completed and told I should start in about two weeks.

Interview Questions

• What is a sale's situation you struggled with and overcame?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwich, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Amica Mutual (Greenwich, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

The fist part of the interview process was a video interview through HireVue. Currently waiting for a follow up interview. Still in the early stages of the interview process. Make sure you do the HireVue tutorials and utilize the practice questions to get set up for the interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Amica?   1 Answer

Associate Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Amica Mutual.

Interview

Applied through my college at a career fair. Offered interview for next day. Met with 2 different associates who were very nice when I was interviewed. They offered for me to fly out to RI for final interview. Interviewed with 3 VP's.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amica Mutual (Columbia, SC).

Interview

Very formal interview with basic questions. Very relaxed and pretty easy interview, and the interviewer was very straightforward. Amica wants long future employees so when interviewing stay focus on Amica and the goals for Amica.

Associate Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amica Mutual (Lincoln, RI) in February 2017.

Interview

Filled out an app online. Was sent a digital interview to complete at home consisting of 9 questions. Received a call the following day to set up a face to face interview. I had to complete an online assessment, fill out an essay about 3 qualities I possess that would make me a good fit for the job before my face to face interview. When I arrived for the interview I was directed to complete a computer test for spelling, grammar and typing. Then sat down for face to face interview.

Associate Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, RI

Application

Interview

Applied online and was called about a week later. Asked to come in and they have you do some testing first in a separate building on site. It involves a grammar test, math test, and typing test. Then you have the actual interview. Mine only lasted about 5 minutes and they didn't even really ask me any questions, so I must've done bad on the tests. Really ended up being a waste of time. Don't even know why they interviewed me, it was insulting, they practically rushed me out the door. If I did on the tests they could've just said that instead of wasting my time.

Associate Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Amica Mutual in February 2017.

Interview

I provided my resume to them via my school's OCR and on their site. After I submitted my resume, I received an email from the recruiter to meet up with Amica reps at my career fair, which I did. Right after I spoke to the reps, I received an email to schedule an interview for the next day.

The first round interview took about half an hour. I was asked behavioral questions, what I knew about the position, and about my background. It felt like the recruiter/interviewer was very eager to move me to the next round and was super friendly. Overall, it felt pretty conversational and open. I was also told what my base salary would be and some stuff about benefits.

Next, I was given a timed writing assessment online. Very easy. Nothing to worry about. About two weeks after submitting, Amica emailed me to schedule a final round in Providence, RI.

Ultimately, decided to not go to final rounds and accepted an offer from another firm.

Interview Questions

• For the final round, you will be given contact info for account managers currently working at Amica. You'll have to call them and ask questions about their experience.   Answer Question

Future Leaders Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Amica Mutual (Providence, RI) in January 2017.

Interview

Met a recruiter at university career fair, completed an in person interview, submitted writing samples and a background check, then flew to headquarters for a final interview. Amica payed for my flights and meals, and was very accommodating through the whole process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were in an uncomfortable situation and had to adapt   Answer Question

Associate Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, RI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Amica Mutual (Lincoln, RI) in December 2016.

Interview

I met with a Amica rep at my career fair and scheduled an on campus interview. After that interview, I was immediately told that she wanted me to move to the next round. I was asked to submit a few writing samples responding to a timed prompt and complete a background check. A month or two later, I was contacted and given the specifics for my final interview at the HQ in Lincoln. Before this interview, I had to contact two Amica Account managers and talk about the position. At the final interview I had breakfast, three one on one interviews and then lunch. They offered me the position the next morning.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example in which you dealt with a difficult customer   Answer Question