Amica Mutual Account Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amica Mutual Account Associate Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amica Mutual (Lincoln, RI) in February 2017.

Interview

Filled out an app online. Was sent a digital interview to complete at home consisting of 9 questions. Received a call the following day to set up a face to face interview. I had to complete an online assessment, fill out an essay about 3 qualities I possess that would make me a good fit for the job before my face to face interview. When I arrived for the interview I was directed to complete a computer test for spelling, grammar and typing. Then sat down for face to face interview.

Associate Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Amica Mutual in February 2017.

Interview

I provided my resume to them via my school's OCR and on their site. After I submitted my resume, I received an email from the recruiter to meet up with Amica reps at my career fair, which I did. Right after I spoke to the reps, I received an email to schedule an interview for the next day.

The first round interview took about half an hour. I was asked behavioral questions, what I knew about the position, and about my background. It felt like the recruiter/interviewer was very eager to move me to the next round and was super friendly. Overall, it felt pretty conversational and open. I was also told what my base salary would be and some stuff about benefits.

Next, I was given a timed writing assessment online. Very easy. Nothing to worry about. About two weeks after submitting, Amica emailed me to schedule a final round in Providence, RI.

Ultimately, decided to not go to final rounds and accepted an offer from another firm.

Interview Questions

• For the final round, you will be given contact info for account managers currently working at Amica. You'll have to call them and ask questions about their experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, RI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Amica Mutual (Lincoln, RI) in December 2016.

Interview

I met with a Amica rep at my career fair and scheduled an on campus interview. After that interview, I was immediately told that she wanted me to move to the next round. I was asked to submit a few writing samples responding to a timed prompt and complete a background check. A month or two later, I was contacted and given the specifics for my final interview at the HQ in Lincoln. Before this interview, I had to contact two Amica Account managers and talk about the position. At the final interview I had breakfast, three one on one interviews and then lunch. They offered me the position the next morning.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example in which you dealt with a difficult customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Amica Mutual (Frisco, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied, had webcam interview, few days letter received call for in person interview and to talk about the position. After in person interview was asked to take a few assessments online. Was told would receive a call, few days later received call for third interview and was asked to take another assessment prior to third interview, met with four individuals , the trainer, supervisor, branch manager, and Sales & Service manager. The following day received a call from HR offering me the position.

Interview Questions

• Very relaxed interview process everyone made me feel so comfortable, best interview experience I've ever had. Most of the questions were customer service related, what you know about the company, what you can offer them.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non negotiable, set rate. More than previous job, can't complain. Great benefits too.

Associate Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amica Mutual.

Interview

They were at a job fair and I went up to speak with them. They took my resume and asked if I had time the next day for an interview. I showed up and the woman interviewing me was very dismissive. Seemed to dislike me from the start and in turn I decided this wasn't a company I'd like to work for. I was in and out within 15 minutes, so I knew I wasn't going to get an offer.

She asked mostly customer service based questions. "Name a time when...."

Anonymous Employee in Gwynn Oak, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Amica Mutual (Gwynn Oak, MD).

Interview

Had a phone screen, phone interview, 1 in person interview with manager, and then they'll have you shadow another representative. Then the final interview with the branch manager. Longer interview process

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Amica? Tell me about a time you were faced with a difficult situation. Can you keep up in a fast paced working environment. They also want to know that you are passionate about providing customer service.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer for pay was not negotiable. The salary is great for an entry level job! I'm happy so far with the culture of the environment and excited to be apart of the company!

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, RI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amica Mutual (Lincoln, RI) in March 2016.

Interview

The whole team was very nice and loved that they loved their jobs. It was was a great interview and can not wait to be part of the team that is #1 in customer service

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Amica Mutual.

Interview

After submitting my resume, I recieved a phone call from HR to talk about the position and she then sent me a link to complete an online interview through HireVue. The online interview was about 20 minutes and they have you answer basic interview questions - strengths/weaknesses, what do you know about the company, etc. From there, I recieved a phone call a week later for an on-site interview. On the day of the interview, I met with the HR representative that I has been in contact with (which by the way, she was amazing! Very friendly and informative). She went over the benefits with me, and then had me take a grammar, math, and typing test. Afterwards, I had interviewed with 2 managers, who asked multiple STAR questions - make sure you have a specific example of each situation! After the interview, I was given a tour of the workplace, which I really enjoyed because it gives you a good idea of what to expect. Two days later, I was offered the position. All in all, was the best interview process I have ever been through. Everyone was friendly and made you feel comfortable throughout the process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation - Base salary

Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Amica Mutual (Horsham, PA) in November 2015.

Interview

Received an email for virtual interview a few days later got a call for in person interview. Before attending that interview I was emailed a personality test and also an essay to write. The in person interview was about 2 hrs long it consisted of a simple test, basic math, grammar and a typing test. After that many behavioral questions asked that relates to job description. Then again I was put on the computer for a call center simulation that was also fairly simple. The next day I got a call for a final interview. This interview was about 2 hours long as well. It began with me for an hr shadowing a rep for an hr, just basically listening to calls. After that I met with 2 managers and was again asked many behavioral questions. These questions were very hard practice practice!! Hours after the final interview I was called and offer the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you almost lost a customer and their business and how did you keep them?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Base salary no negotiations

Associate Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amica Mutual in November 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview and a week later a video interview. They want you to know the company and the position inside and out for the video interview.
    I was told that I'd hear back in a week, and when I didn't, I checked my status on their career page and it said onsite interview, but a week later I got a generic no thank you email. Very disappointing.