Amici's East Coast Pizzeria Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Amici's East Coast Pizzeria

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conyers, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amici's East Coast Pizzeria (Conyers, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

I sat down at the site with a manager, and she asked me about my experiences as a hostess prior to applying. It was all very straight forward. Asked how I was with greeting people. It took less than 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How would I feel possibly changing positions in the restaurant to help in the kitchen   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't much negotiation from what I recall

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amici's East Coast Pizzeria (San Jose, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Walk in and ask for application, fill it out and return it and ask to speak with manager, schedule an interview with manager, show up for interview, they will decide if you're a good fit, schedule paperwork filing.

Interview Questions

• Q: What experience do you have in the restaurant industry? Customer service?
      Q: What is your availability?
      Q: Why should I hire you?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Danville, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amici's East Coast Pizzeria (Danville, CA).

Interview

Very quick and direct. As an interviewee you almost always feel if the place is right for you. I had Marlex interview me. He's quite the guy with a excellent work ethic and very understanding personality. He allowed me to ask questions about Amici's, their work ethic and asked me what had interested me in the position available.

Interview Questions

• A question that is asked and can be a little difficult to respond to is "What can you bring to Amici's?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

They stated an hourly wage, my position, and the hours that were available. Then they gave me the option to start at certain times depending on my school schedule.