Amlin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 7, 2017

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Amlin

Underwriting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amlin (London, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Senior Underwriting and HR present.HR question competency based. Second half with Underwriter more relaxed questions. Lasted about 40 minutes. Interviewers made me feel relaxed and I did not feel that much under pressure.

Interview Questions

Head of Department Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Amlin (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

Informal and unstructured chat followed by a second presentation based interview. Not much depth to the questioning and could not respond to many of the questions I asked about the role.
    What was specified in the job description differed from the skills and personality they actually required for the role.

Interview Questions

Test Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Amlin (Chelmsford, England (UK)) in October 2013.

Interview

Hiring and interview process was very simple. Involves two face to face rounds. Will involve few technical testing questions. First round will be just with the line Manager and 2nd round will involve member from HR as well