Amneal Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Sort:

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hauppauge, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amneal Pharmaceuticals (Hauppauge, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview was very long and I met with many people. The process lasted over 4 hours. I kept waiting in the lobby for hours til the next interviewer. It seemed that most of the people I met with had no idea that they would be meeting with me and were looking at my resume for the first time.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions such as where do you see yourself in 5 years. Why do you want to work here? What is your biggest weakness.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Amneal Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

I have got a call from HR. They scheduledface to face interview very quickly. There was no group interview. As I was fresher, they have asked questions accordingly. Three individuals have interviewed and all of them were very co-operative.

Interview Questions

• Why we hire a fresher from the college?   1 Answer

Network Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patchogue, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amneal Pharmaceuticals (Patchogue, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

The review process consisted of 2 interviews. I spoke with the hiring manager first for 1/2 hr. I thought I was done until I realized that there was another interview process. 3 people entered as the manager left. The whole process was extremely intimidating. I'm a Certified Technical Network Specialist, graduated with a 4.0 GPA & the 1st person in my school to be inducted into National Technical Honor Society. The questions they asked were ridiculous & they didn't like that I corrected their supposed knowledge.

Office Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amneal Pharmaceuticals (Piscataway, NJ) in November 2016.

Interview

Very professional and courteous interview process. The telephone interview was very thorough and I was given a clear understanding of the job responsibilites. The location had a visitor parking lot by the front door for candidates interviewing in Piscataway. (The Bridgewater location did too) I was not kept waiting and everyone I met with seemed happy and interested in my experience.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amneal Pharmaceuticals (Glasgow, KY) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was great. HR manager made it a very relaxed atmosphere. The interview as done by a team- HR manager and Supervisor. He was very through in the questions that were asked. Took a tour of the facility to see what the job actually entails. I was offered the job on the spot and accepted.

Interview Questions

• Why was I leaving the job I was at?   1 Answer

Analytical Chemist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amneal Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Their human resources department contacted me via email to set up an interview. The interview was in their administration office. It lasted about 10 minutes and was very informing. The questions were as most are in the screening process. The company wants to know that you would be a good addition. Be sure to highlight your ambitions and contributions to the growth of the company. Make sure you are familiar with the duties of the position you are applying for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amneal Pharmaceuticals (Piscataway, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied through someone in the company. When I got there, there was no receptionist. Luckily, security helped me locate the person I needed to meet. I interviewed with him. Then I interviewed with the head of the group I would potentially join. Then I met with one of top three company leaders.

Interview Questions

• How do you use a certain instrument - in detail what are the steps to run this instrument.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Brookhaven, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Amneal Pharmaceuticals (Brookhaven, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

First of all, there was an interview with HR Manager,
    She was asking regarding general questions like what are your majors, Why did you select this company? tell me something about your self?
    Then technical hiring managers asked some technical questions like principal of UV, IR, Dissolution etc...Why should we select you?

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sayreville, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Amneal Pharmaceuticals (Sayreville, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

Interviewed for AR&D position, waiting in lobby for nearly 1 hour. Interviewed with wrong person because director was unavailable. Had hard time understanding questions, very thick Indian accent
    Company work force seems like 90+ percent Indian. The interviewer had a terrible odor. Too many interruptions during interview. People walking in room and speaking native language, people shouting in hallways in Indian language. Noticed people walking outside building with lab coats, seems like to much chaos going on.

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hauppauge, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Amneal Pharmaceuticals (Hauppauge, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

Very technical, lots of practical and realistic hands-on questions were asked by two major functions in the Quality Control department. Senior director and director was interested in hiring talented individuals.

Interview Questions

• What are the major requirements of Method Validation of a product?   1 Answer