Amneal Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amneal Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions

Updated Mar 19, 2017

Assistant Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Amneal Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

I have got a call from HR. They scheduledface to face interview very quickly. There was no group interview. As I was fresher, they have asked questions accordingly. Three individuals have interviewed and all of them were very co-operative.

Interview Questions

• Why we hire a fresher from the college?   1 Answer

Office Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amneal Pharmaceuticals (Piscataway, NJ) in November 2016.

Interview

Very professional and courteous interview process. The telephone interview was very thorough and I was given a clear understanding of the job responsibilites. The location had a visitor parking lot by the front door for candidates interviewing in Piscataway. (The Bridgewater location did too) I was not kept waiting and everyone I met with seemed happy and interested in my experience.

QC Role-Worst Interview Experience Ever Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Branchburg, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amneal Pharmaceuticals (Branchburg, NJ) in September 2016.

Interview

Person from HR Calls and sets up on site interview with no prior phone screening.
    I drive down all the way from Massachusetts to attend the on site interview.
    I get inside and person comes few minutes late to start the interview. I am pretty sure they did not look at my resume before and did not have a copy of my resume while interviewing. Handed my resume copy to start the interview.
    Person was wearing the lab coat and interviewing me in a conference room - not a professional thing to do
    Questions were
    1. Did you drive from Massachusetts to attend the interview?
    2.Are you okay relocating to NJ?
    3.Does your family live over here? What is you work experience?
    4.Are you a citizen?
    Then I explain my visa status...Next thing I here is we will get back to you once we talk to out HR, about your issue...I have clearly explained everything to the HR before and they were okay with it. Its like there is no proper communication between the members itself.
    Did not even offer to take around the lab. Not a very good work culture and not at all a professional to set up an interview this way. The overall conversation went just for about 5-10 minutes.
    I am glad that I did not get into such a company, I cannot see myself growing in such a work environment.
    They never got back to me and I did not even care to follow up.

Interview Questions

• What is your work expereince   1 Answer

Network Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patchogue, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amneal Pharmaceuticals (Patchogue, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

The review process consisted of 2 interviews. I spoke with the hiring manager first for 1/2 hr. I thought I was done until I realized that there was another interview process. 3 people entered as the manager left. The whole process was extremely intimidating. I'm a Certified Technical Network Specialist, graduated with a 4.0 GPA & the 1st person in my school to be inducted into National Technical Honor Society. The questions they asked were ridiculous & they didn't like that I corrected their supposed knowledge.

QC Scientist I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amneal Pharmaceuticals (Edison, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was easy, first talked with HR about some personality question/ career plan, then interviewed by QC director, asked some experience about QC lab/ HPLC experience. It's a big pharmaceutical company, most of people there are Indian.

Analytical Chemist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amneal Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Their human resources department contacted me via email to set up an interview. The interview was in their administration office. It lasted about 10 minutes and was very informing. The questions were as most are in the screening process. The company wants to know that you would be a good addition. Be sure to highlight your ambitions and contributions to the growth of the company. Make sure you are familiar with the duties of the position you are applying for.

Scientist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hauppauge, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amneal Pharmaceuticals (Hauppauge, NY).

Interview

I applied online after few months I received ph call from them in which they invited me for an interview.
     First interview was with HR Manager.
    Second interview on the same day was was with QC Lab Manager.
    Third interview after a week was with QC Lab Director.

Interview Questions

• HR: Short term and long term future plans
      Manager: Principles of different test procedures
      Director: Inquires about flexible working hours
      Answer Question

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hauppauge, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amneal Pharmaceuticals (Hauppauge, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview was very long and I met with many people. The process lasted over 4 hours. I kept waiting in the lobby for hours til the next interviewer. It seemed that most of the people I met with had no idea that they would be meeting with me and were looking at my resume for the first time.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions such as where do you see yourself in 5 years. Why do you want to work here? What is your biggest weakness.   Answer Question

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sayreville, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Amneal Pharmaceuticals (Sayreville, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

Interviewed for AR&D position, waiting in lobby for nearly 1 hour. Interviewed with wrong person because director was unavailable. Had hard time understanding questions, very thick Indian accent
    Company work force seems like 90+ percent Indian. The interviewer had a terrible odor. Too many interruptions during interview. People walking in room and speaking native language, people shouting in hallways in Indian language. Noticed people walking outside building with lab coats, seems like to much chaos going on.

Office Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hauppauge, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Amneal Pharmaceuticals (Hauppauge, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

I was scheduled an interview through the company Randstad.
    They wanted me actually, to come in for an interview, the exact day the lady from Randstad called me in. They contacted me at like 10 am and I had work at 2pm, so I was like, I can't do an interview now. So it was scheduled to the nearest day possible...
    I went on the interview, the lady was very friendly and down to earth. I'm usually really shy on interviews, but I was very talkative with this lady and I thought that would make a difference.
    She kept asking If I had questions for her, so I asked her who would I report to, which was her. I asked what it is like to work there, she said it's very busy, the look on her face was odd as it looked like its very stressful for her.
    I thought I did very well on the interview. I contacted the lady from Randstad and asked if I could send a thank you letter. She said I wasn't allowed, but that the company decided to choose someone else.
    Which is really annoying, because that was by far, one of the best interviews I've ever been on...and I've been on around 30 interviews in the past 4 years.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions for me?   1 Answer