Amneal Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amneal Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions

Updated Sep 10, 2017

2.8

Chemist Interview

Interview

Interview process was poorly managed. Was scheduled for an interview in one location and was then sent to another location to do the interview. Hiring management was not friendly. I felt like I was being interrogated.

Quality Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Amneal Pharmaceuticals in April 2017.

Interview

I am trying to get and interview with Ammeal pharamasudical company as Quality Supervisor and a Group Leader 1 or 2 shift.Recently worked for Zebra Technology Retail Solutions as a temp worker,doing Quality Technician. I been the lesson the floor before, looking for a Interview asap.Also have years of Military Packaging experience in my past.

Interview Questions

• what do I have to do to get an interview??   Answer Question
    • I need to know if this will go along with application, resume and letter of recommendation.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Amneal Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

I have got a call from HR. They scheduledface to face interview very quickly. There was no group interview. As I was fresher, they have asked questions accordingly. Three individuals have interviewed and all of them were very co-operative.

Interview Questions

• Why we hire a fresher from the college?   1 Answer

Office Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amneal Pharmaceuticals (Piscataway, NJ) in November 2016.

Interview

Very professional and courteous interview process. The telephone interview was very thorough and I was given a clear understanding of the job responsibilites. The location had a visitor parking lot by the front door for candidates interviewing in Piscataway. (The Bridgewater location did too) I was not kept waiting and everyone I met with seemed happy and interested in my experience.

Network Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patchogue, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amneal Pharmaceuticals (Patchogue, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

The review process consisted of 2 interviews. I spoke with the hiring manager first for 1/2 hr. I thought I was done until I realized that there was another interview process. 3 people entered as the manager left. The whole process was extremely intimidating. I'm a Certified Technical Network Specialist, graduated with a 4.0 GPA & the 1st person in my school to be inducted into National Technical Honor Society. The questions they asked were ridiculous & they didn't like that I corrected their supposed knowledge.

QC Role-Worst Interview Experience Ever Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Branchburg, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amneal Pharmaceuticals (Branchburg, NJ) in September 2016.

Interview

Person from HR Calls and sets up on site interview with no prior phone screening.
    I drive down all the way from Massachusetts to attend the on site interview.
    I get inside and person comes few minutes late to start the interview. I am pretty sure they did not look at my resume before and did not have a copy of my resume while interviewing. Handed my resume copy to start the interview.
    Person was wearing the lab coat and interviewing me in a conference room - not a professional thing to do
    Questions were
    1. Did you drive from Massachusetts to attend the interview?
    2.Are you okay relocating to NJ?
    3.Does your family live over here? What is you work experience?
    4.Are you a citizen?
    Then I explain my visa status...Next thing I here is we will get back to you once we talk to out HR, about your issue...I have clearly explained everything to the HR before and they were okay with it. Its like there is no proper communication between the members itself.
    Did not even offer to take around the lab. Not a very good work culture and not at all a professional to set up an interview this way. The overall conversation went just for about 5-10 minutes.
    I am glad that I did not get into such a company, I cannot see myself growing in such a work environment.
    They never got back to me and I did not even care to follow up.

Interview Questions

• What is your work expereince   1 Answer

QC Scientist I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amneal Pharmaceuticals (Edison, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was easy, first talked with HR about some personality question/ career plan, then interviewed by QC director, asked some experience about QC lab/ HPLC experience. It's a big pharmaceutical company, most of people there are Indian.

Analytical Chemist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amneal Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Their human resources department contacted me via email to set up an interview. The interview was in their administration office. It lasted about 10 minutes and was very informing. The questions were as most are in the screening process. The company wants to know that you would be a good addition. Be sure to highlight your ambitions and contributions to the growth of the company. Make sure you are familiar with the duties of the position you are applying for.

Scientist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hauppauge, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Amneal Pharmaceuticals (Hauppauge, NY).

Interview

I applied online after few months I received ph call from them in which they invited me for an interview.
     First interview was with HR Manager.
    Second interview on the same day was was with QC Lab Manager.
    Third interview after a week was with QC Lab Director.

Interview Questions

• HR: Short term and long term future plans
      Manager: Principles of different test procedures
      Director: Inquires about flexible working hours   Answer Question

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hauppauge, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amneal Pharmaceuticals (Hauppauge, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview was very long and I met with many people. The process lasted over 4 hours. I kept waiting in the lobby for hours til the next interviewer. It seemed that most of the people I met with had no idea that they would be meeting with me and were looking at my resume for the first time.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions such as where do you see yourself in 5 years. Why do you want to work here? What is your biggest weakness.   Answer Question