Amplifon Americas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Amplifon Americas

Patient Care Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amplifon Americas (Plymouth, MN) in August 2017.

Interview

Began with recruiter via LinkedIn, then phone interview with recruiter before f-2-f interview with a team lead and a supervisor, which was refreshingly frank and transparent--and mutually so. After the interview, an offer was extended, and I was given the flexibility of thinking about it, considering my options and making my decision for about 4 days. The recruiter reached out to me multiple times directly as well as on behalf of the leadership who interviewed me relaying hopes that I would join the team.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were very standard. There was a lot of focus on a person's background and what brought them to the point where they applied and ended up in the interview. The emphasis here was in finding the right trajectory for a new-hire and making sure it's in line with the opportunities available within the position and, more broadly, the company. The one question that stood out was as follows:

The call center for Amplifon Hearing Healthcare refers to themselves as the Ampli-Fam, and everyone fits into the family with their own quirks just like a family of relatives; what quirks would you bring to the team?   1 Answer

Amplifon Americas Response

Dec 8, 2017 – Lead Corporate Recruiter

Thanks for leaving feedback about your interview! We are striving to make every candidate's experience an awesome one, so I'm glad that you had good communication from your recruiter and interviewed... More

Data Science Interview

Interview

People at IDInsight are very nice! They asked questions about my background and relevant skills for the work. I got a call after a week that I got the position.

Interview Questions