Amscot Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amscot Financial Interview Questions

Updated Nov 25, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Amscot Financial (Tampa, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied on Indeed and received an email within a couple of days to set up an interview. The interview was at a local branch where you are given a short test that consists of adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing. After passing the test the recruiter asked basic interview questions. I was hired upon passing a drug test and credit check that would take a couple of days to complete. The recruiter was nice and professional, made the interview very comfortable and easy to negotiate hourly wage.

Fsa Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Amscot Financial.

Interview

first they call you, second you get interviewed at the branch, be prepared for a math test its going to be the first thing in the interview process, and they do the same questions as any other job

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Amscot Financial (Tampa, FL).

Interview

It was a basic interview. You complete a couple of papers first about availability and authorizing the background screen, if selected. After that you sit with the recruiter for about 30 minutes and your done.

Interview Questions

• They asked about previous employers and availability to work the schedule.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Oldsmar, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Amscot Financial (Oldsmar, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

I filled out an application on Amscot's website. I was emailed by a recruiter asking me to come in for an interview in Oldsmar. I live in Brooksville. Before I agreed to the interview, I asked if the job was in Oldsmar or Hernando County, because that is where I live and the job position offered was in Hernando County. I was assured it was in Hernando. I went for the interview. The woman was very nice. I was given a math test. I was told I passed but honestly she barely looked at the test.

Interview Questions

• She asked me why I filled out the application, how would I handle conflict with a co-worker, what were my assets, etc. Pretty basic stuff.   Answer Question

Fsa Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Amscot Financial.

Interview

I completed my application on Sunday, I received a phone call on Monday and started working the following Monday. My recruiter was very friendly, she made me feel really at ease. The recruiter shared her story about the company and advised me of what it was like working in the branch. Its not like a branch. I had to take a test first but it is basic math questions, fairly easy, then we spoke one on one about the job and some character questions.

Financial Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hialeah, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amscot Financial (Hialeah, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online but didnt fully complete the application. Got a email to finish the application, finish the application got a call to do interview in 3 days. Went to the Amscot in Hialeah Store. Did a simple Math test got all right. Then right as i was about to do the interview the recruiter said she had an emergency and had to go so she would call me to reshedule the interview or do it over the phone. Got a call two days after to do the interview over the phone. Did the interview and i think i did pretty well. I felt good about it after it was finished. I was informed that they would do a credit check. Mind you my credit is young because i recently moved to the USA. The recruited told me i would get a email or a call to know if i was choosen. Got a call from the receuiter a week after saying she was still waiting on her superior to review the application. Then a email like 2 weeks after to say i was not choosen. I felt they made the decision based on my young credit and the fact that i was honest about me also being interviewed by Wels Fargo but was not formally informed why i didnt get the job. But within that 3 week period i was still job hunting. Got a job offer on the spot which im currently at.

Interview Questions

• Why do you wanna work at Amscot?
      Strength and Weakness?
      Have you been interviewed by anyone else but Amscott?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brandon, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amscot Financial (Brandon, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

You will have to take a simple math test prior to the interview. The interview was very simple with questions regarding my background and experience. The lady who interviewed me was really nice and the interview was quick. I did some research about the company prior to the meeting and Glassdoor was really helpful to me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amscot Financial (Orlando, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was very short and direct. It took about 10 minutes. Recruiter typed my responses, there was not much interaction. The questions asked were basic interview questions. I would suggest that one do a bit of research of the company to help prepare for the interview. Also, asked questions to show interest. There is an easy math assessment given at the beginning of interview. Takes about 15 minutes to complete.

Assistant Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palm Harbor, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Amscot Financial (Palm Harbor, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

Met at a Branch with a recruiter who interviews you one on one. Reviewed experience etc. took a short basic math test and filled out documents. A few days later received an offer via e-mail and accepted it. Went for drug screening then two weeks of training and evaluation at the cooperate headquarters. A few folks did not pass this training and were let go. Then two weeks of in Branch training before moving to a location.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses   1 Answer

Fsa Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amscot Financial.

Interview

Easy, Math Exam, 2 weeks between interview and hiring. Interviewed with multiple people and a manager. A lot of explaining the role and feeling out my interest level. Individuals shared their experiences on different client engagements. Very candid about pros and cons of different engagements and expectations of junior analysts.

Interview Questions

• What is your weakness..............................................................................................................................................................................................   Answer Question