Ana G. Méndez University System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Administrative Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Juan, PR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ana G. Méndez University System (San Juan, PR) in September 2014.

Interview

very easy, have to know the basics of the formation of the institution, revise your skills, how you will relate with the students, students are the most important thing for them since they are who are paying for the education,

Interview Questions

• what do you know about the institution   1 Answer

Information Technology Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Juan, PR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ana G. Méndez University System (San Juan, PR) in January 2015.

Interview

It was divided in two phases. The first phase was an interview with management and human resources, the second phase was a hands-on experience test. Very good method of interview.

Interview Questions

• How to deal with different orders from different level of management.   Answer Question

Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carolina, PR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Ana G. Méndez University System (Carolina, PR) in July 2011.

Interview

During the interview you have to make two essays and give a demonstrative lecture.

Negotiation

The amount of paid is already a standard number.

Learning Assistance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ana G. Méndez University System (Orlando, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

There are 3 phone interviews and then a whole-day of activities to screen candidates. All candidates applying for the same position had to answer the same questions. Most questions were about how to market the university once you become an employee.

Interview Questions

• How can my knowledge and experience contribute to the university?   1 Answer

Pool Custodian Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vega Baja, PR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ana G. Méndez University System (Vega Baja, PR) in June 2015.

Interview

I answered 33 questions online to be pre qualified for a formal job interview/Location. Questions were about what would I do in certain situation. Other set of questions (about half of them) were about experiences and situations on previous jobs. Then I filled a demographic information sheet and sent a resume.

Interview Questions

• ¿What time you have available for work?   1 Answer

Administrative Talent Pool Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ana G. Méndez University System (Orlando, FL).

Interview

They revised my resume and call me for an interview. It was a group interview (me and two persons that were applying for other positions) and a panel of three from Ana G. Mendez University System. The interview process was very different and too exhausting (approximately four and a half hours). After completing the process, unfortunately they don't sent a letter thanking for having participated in the process, much less with the result of it. It could be considered frustrating, knowing the type of organization.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about you (you have to prepare a presentation about you in spanish and english)   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Interview

4 hours long in front of a panel. Interviewers were kind and friendly. Definitely need to speak both English and Spanish. Other wise it would be very difficult to pass the tests in either language.

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ana G. Méndez University System (Silver Spring, MD) in January 2018.

Interview

It was an Excellent and unique process. Initially I was greeted. Met with a panel of members. I was asked questions. Participated in fun activities. Had a presentation then a one to one interview.

Benefits Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Puerto Rico (Chile)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ana G. Méndez University System (Puerto Rico (Chile)) in March 2014.

Interview

They verified my resume and call me for an interview. They interviewed me but the chose a employee from the same institution. Sadly, they don't sent a letter or email to let you know about the process. I had to call to ask about the position and they told me who they hired.

Service Desk Especialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Juan, PR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ana G. Méndez University System (San Juan, PR) in March 2011.

Interview

El proceso fue organizado, fui contactado por teléfono. El tiempo de espera para la entrevista fue apropiado. La entrevista fue realizada por tres gerentes. Luego de la entrevista en varias semanas fui contactado.

Interview Questions

• Experiencia, estudios, en cuanto tiempo dispuesto a empezar   Answer Question