Anadarko Petroleum Geologist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Anadarko Petroleum Geologist Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Anadarko Petroleum (Houston, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview process was similar to most firms. Some technical questions, but mostly a lot of fit questions. All the people I interviewed with were very nice and wanted me to do well in my interview. They asked a lot about past experience

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Anadarko Petroleum

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laramie, WY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Anadarko Petroleum (Laramie, WY) in September 2015.

Interview

Two different rounds of interview. The most welcoming and friendly recruiters that I have ever had. They were not there to put you under pressure, but to see if you were really a match for the position and the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself? How did you choose geology? Why do you want to work for Anadarko?   Answer Question

Geologist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Anadarko Petroleum.

Interview

Had lunch with other geologists and geology managers from variety of groups. After lunch, I gave a presentation to about 10 people. Followed by 4 one-on-one interviews. The last meeting was with an HR representative. Took a tour of the facility (which is incredible). That was the end of the formal process. Waited 3 months for a response.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Anadarko Petroleum (College Station, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

just talk to you about your life plan or career plan, they are very friendly