Anadarko Petroleum Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Anadarko Petroleum (The Woodlands, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

The hiring process was quick and pleasant. Each interviewer was thorough, professional and expressed an interest in me. I was made to feel comfortable which made the interview go as well as it did.

Interview Questions

• Do you have issues working with all types of personalities?   1 Answer

Full Time Position Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Anadarko Petroleum.

Interview

the first round of interview was just basic behavioral questions about my resume. And ofcourse, Why do u want to work with anadarko ???

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Anadarko Petroleum.

Interview

On campus interview, did not receive offer

Interview Questions

• All questions are very easy, more like chatting with recruiters   Answer Question

Accounting Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Anadarko Petroleum.

Interview

On Campus Interview with Meet and Greet the night before. Two Anadarko employees were present at the interview. One professional asked questions while the other wrote down my answers. Most questions were taken from a company-wide template. I was told that I would hear back with an answer within a month, but it took closer to two months to receive an email.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond the call of duty?   Answer Question

Accountant II Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Anadarko Petroleum.

Interview

I had been applying for years at any available position possible. And finally after two years I finally got a call from HR. They scheduled my interview and I ended up having an interview with my whole entire group! (apparently there were problems of not mixing well before me). After answering questions from everyone in the group, I thought it would be another long wait, but it was not! Moments from leaving the interview, I was getting calls from my references that they were already calling!! The next day they extended me an offer upon passing a drug test, background and credit check. The drug test is a hair sample. Some people said they cut a big chunk out, but the nurse was nice enough to cut two different places so there wasn't a huge gap.

Midstream Finance Interview

Interview

Was interviewed and hired through an MBA program.

Interview Questions

• Why did I leave my former industry and position to pursue finance within O&G.   Answer Question

Land Department Interview

Interview

Interveiwers were very knowledgeable and nice. Asked very good questions about my experence and how much i knew about the job I was appying for. They were very courteous and it didn't feel like I was being interrogated but rather interested in what kind of experience I had.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Anadarko Petroleum.

Interview

Really bad, because they ask you to record your interview and then send it to them. So if you are camera conscious you are toasted. Bad way to rule out good candidates. Lack of human interaction. No phone interview and no personal interaction!

Interview Questions

• One feels stupid looking into the camera and answering questions. And you have 2-3 chances to time yourself. Gave only a day and a half to submit the interview.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

I was asked about my skillsets and what I have worked on while I was in school. The questions were centered around my experiences and what I have worked on while in school.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my skillsets and what I have worked on while I was in school.   Answer Question

Rotational Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spring, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Anadarko Petroleum (Spring, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

1. Pre-interview dinner: Laid back, conversational
    2. 1st Interview: Very laid back, 2 people interviewing asking behavioral questions (e.g. describe a time you worked as a team)
    3. Office visit/interview: Toured the office and had 2 45-minute interviews with higher-ups, 1 15-minute interview with manager. Conversational + behavioral interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were faced with adversity and how you overcame   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you worked as a team and had a member not pulling their weight. How did you overcome?   Answer Question
    • Describe a mentor of yours.   Answer Question

Iand Intern IV Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anadarko Petroleum in September 2009.

Interview

Interview, drug test

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, interns given a flat rate