Anadarko Petroleum Petroleum Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Anadarko Petroleum Petroleum Engineering Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Anadarko Petroleum (Lubbock, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

The interviewers were very friendly and easy to talk to. There was a pre-interview where they narrowed their initial candidates down. In this interview they just want you to talk about yourself and went through my resume. Before the 2nd round interviews they took about 20 of the candidates out to dinner to get to know everyone a bit better. Again, this was very low pressure and pretty laid back. From this dinner they narrowed down the candidates to about 14 people to be interviewed for the second round. I did not make it to the second round but did attend the dinner. They called me personally to let me know that I did not make it, which was nice. I heard from others who did have a 2nd interview that they mostly asked questions and talked about their previous intern experiences and projects they have worked on. Awesome company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Anadarko Petroleum

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Anadarko Petroleum (Houston, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

Two rounds of on-campus interviews. The first interview was with two engineers, The second was a panel-style interview with four engineers. All of the interviewers were extremely friendly and professional and made the process very easy. Very professional and organized, I enjoyed speaking with them.

Interview Questions

• Which of our core values do you think is most important and why?   Answer Question

Petroleum Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anadarko Petroleum.

Interview

Ask about former intern experience