Analog Devices CAD Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Analog Devices CAD Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Analog Devices

3.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Analog Devices (Worcester, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

Pretty good. Asked about Programming, VLSI design, Resume based questions and general questions. Had a friendly talk with the interviewer. It was an hour interview which basically was sopposed to be a 20 min interview. I liked their the job profile and the woorks they have done and are planning to do. It was a little tough at the beginning but later went on well and smoothly.

Interview Questions

• Explain the operation of CMOS?
    What is linked lists and recursion?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Analog Devices

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Analog Devices (Wilmington, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

Got an interview call on phone which went up to 45 minutes, where they asked CMOS based questions, C programming, Python, Behavioral questions and projects.
    After a week, had a 2nd round phone interview, asked about Analog Circuits and CMOS, projects.
    After a 2 weeks had a onsite call, Had 3 rounds covering wide range of basic concepts and projects

Interview Questions

• Layout of PMOS?
      Diode connected trans operation.
      Differential Amplifier operation   Answer Question

CAD Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Analog Devices (Wilmington, MA) in April 2014.

Interview

They asked about few CMOS concept. Talked about my past job experience and various projects I did during my masters. Talked about my experience with Cadence Virtuoso tool. The interview process was quite smooth. They asked about problem solving questions. Rest of the interview was based on programming skills like perl, C , C++

Interview Questions

• Describe situation where you helped someone while you worked in group   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. The Job responsibilities were quite challenging

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Analog Devices (Wilmington, MA).

Interview

After the initial discussion with recruiter the interview process began.

Lengthy interview process, three phone interviews with a mixture of technical and behavioral questions. They were more like discussion than interviews though.

Was asked to visit for on-site interview.
    7 round of technical interviews tool place with people from different profile. These interviews were strictly technical and related to my experience, background and to the job requirement.

After two weeks recruiter contacted to ask for three recommendations.

Was given the offer after that.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to transistor characterization   2 Answers
    • Algorithm related questions   1 Answer
    • Basic electronics questions   1 Answer
    • IC Design flow and STA   1 Answer

CAD Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Analog Devices (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

Had a written test and then an intensive technical round of interviews. test was technical, required more aptitude than simply skills. interviewers clarified before hand nicely as to what they were expecting from the job. technical interviewers were friendly, and had questions that were not so friendly. nothing bookish... all was understanding based. hr round was kind of formality only, it seems... many people told this.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was one, but seeing the offers I rejected earlier, they simply gave the normal salary!