Analysis Group Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Analysis Group Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Oct 15, 2017

162 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Interview

On campus Interview 30 min behavioral with 2 senior analysts (alum from my school).
They were very friendly and the interview went smoothly.
They digged into my research experience very deeply, so know your work if you have one.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Analysis Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Analysis Group (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

One 30 minute on campus interview and then a super day in the office with a full day of interviews. The super day consisted of 7 behavioral interviews and a lunch with analysts.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chestnut Hill, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Analysis Group (Chestnut Hill, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

I walked into the room and one interviewer was inexplicably giggling for the first 10 minutes. To say it was unprofessional would be an overstatement but it was sufficiently confusing. I only say the interview was difficult because it had no technical questions and I wasn't sure what they were looking for at all. Most of the interview was me asking them questions, which I don't really care for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Analysis Group (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

The first round interview on campus and the interviewers were a senior analyst and an analyst. The whole interview was about 30mins. All the questions were behavioral, no case study, which is good.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Analysis Group in September 2017.

Interview

Managed to get a phone screen which was very simple. A few weeks later they flew me out to Boston to interview at their headquarters. 4 rounds of 1 hour interviews with a break, and lunch with a group of Analysts.

All in all the interviews went well, but I received a form email telling me I did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to be hammered on your transcript and research.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Analysis Group (Charlottesville, VA) in September 2017.

Interview

Basic Behavioral. Very nice interviewees. Was set for about 30 minutes but was only there 20 minutes. That was first round and final round would consist off 4 and a half hours of interviews with different company employees.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Analysis Group in September 2017.

Interview

It was an on campus interview by two alums of my college. I had applied online a couple weeks earlier and was invited to schedule the interview with the career center. They were very friendly and were particularly interested in my prior experience

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Analysis Group.

Interview

I applied when I was in college. There were 2 rounds of interview. This is a big company, so I felt like they had a formula on paper that they were looking for. They asked typical questions straight from the documents in front of them

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Analysis Group in February 2017.

Interview

The first round consisted of one 30-minute interview, in which all of the questions were behavioral. The final round consisted of four 30-minute interviews with Vice Presidents, as well as lunch with two Analysts. Most of the questions were behavioral, with some technical questions. There were a few business scenario questions, but no formal case.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Analysis Group (New York, NY).

Interview

There are 30 minute interviews and lunch with an analyst. Questions are all behavioral, with no case studies. They really value who you are as a person and are not looking to reveal your weaknesses.