Analysis Group Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Analysis Group Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Dec 7, 2017

166 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Interview

Informational interview on campus, then six interviews on site. Interviews were mostly informational, no case studies or really technical questions. Asked in depth about my resume, provided lots of time to ask them questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Analysis Group

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Analysis Group.

Interview

Very relaxed and comfortable, no technicals or casework. Analysts were friendly and asked lots of behavioral questions. There wasn't much time for me to ask questions at the end but I got a sense of the projects being done and the daily life

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to work with a team long term on a project.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

On campus Interview 30 min behavioral with 2 senior analysts (alum from my school).
    They were very friendly and the interview went smoothly.
    They digged into my research experience very deeply, so know your work if you have one.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Analysis Group (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

One 30 minute on campus interview and then a super day in the office with a full day of interviews. The super day consisted of 7 behavioral interviews and a lunch with analysts.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Analysis Group (San Francisco, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Two rounds. First round on campus, second round in regional office. First round focused on behavioral questions and second round has 6 different interviews that evaluates different aspects including team work, technical skills, economics intuition, past professional experience and how well you understand the nature of the job. All conversation based.

Anonymous Employee in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Analysis Group (Menlo Park, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

I did a 30-minute, behavioral interview on campus first. Two people interviewed me in a relaxed setting, and the most technical part of the interview was simply describing one of my past data analysis projects. The second interview was a super-day at the office with 6 interviews, including qualitative and quantitative case studies. The case studies were not as complicated or math-oriented as I had anticipated. Overall, people were very kind and welcoming in the office.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in economic consulting?   Answer Question
    • Describe one of your research projects from the beginning to the end.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chestnut Hill, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Analysis Group (Chestnut Hill, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

I walked into the room and one interviewer was inexplicably giggling for the first 10 minutes. To say it was unprofessional would be an overstatement but it was sufficiently confusing. I only say the interview was difficult because it had no technical questions and I wasn't sure what they were looking for at all. Most of the interview was me asking them questions, which I don't really care for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Analysis Group (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

The first round interview on campus and the interviewers were a senior analyst and an analyst. The whole interview was about 30mins. All the questions were behavioral, no case study, which is good.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Analysis Group in September 2017.

Interview

Managed to get a phone screen which was very simple. A few weeks later they flew me out to Boston to interview at their headquarters. 4 rounds of 1 hour interviews with a break, and lunch with a group of Analysts.

All in all the interviews went well, but I received a form email telling me I did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to be hammered on your transcript and research.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Analysis Group (Charlottesville, VA) in September 2017.

Interview

Basic Behavioral. Very nice interviewees. Was set for about 30 minutes but was only there 20 minutes. That was first round and final round would consist off 4 and a half hours of interviews with different company employees.