Analysis Group Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Analysis Group Consultant Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Analysis Group (Boston, MA) in September 2015.

Interview

Apply through university and get the interview 2 days later. On campus interview. Pretty standard behavior interview. Asked a lot of my experience. Two interviewer. They were really nice and didn't ask hard questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Analysis Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Analysis Group (Boston, MA) in October 2010.

Interview

I applied through my school's career services website. Then, I was asked to participate in an interview. The interview was at my school with 2 individuals in the position I was applying for. The interview was only 30 minutes and mainly FIT questions.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Analysis Group in December 2011.

Interview

Average.

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Analysis Group in November 2011.

Interview

A consultant and a manager interviewed me and asked me behavioral questions. It lasted about a half hour. Pretty much just asked me what was on my resume and to walk them through my past research experiences that I had on my resume. They were very nice but I did not receive an offer from them.