Analysis Group Healthcare Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Analysis Group Healthcare Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Analysis Group

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Analysis Group (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I applied online, got an phone interview in months, and then I was invited to LA office for onsite, that will happen in weeks, so I will update on that

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Analysis Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Analysis Group (New York, NY) in September 2018.

Interview

Was preselected for an on-campus interview. I met with two nice and intelligent women who asked me about my resume and how I handled difficult situations. Basically a 30-minute personality interview. Healthcare Analysts don't have case interviews.

Interview Questions

• Know your resume and know examples of how past experience has helped you grow as a person. Know about data and research you have done   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Analysis Group (Boston, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied and then one week later was invited to conduct a phone interview. Phone interview was a brief, standard 30 minute behavioral interview with an analyst. A week later I was invited to come to the Boston office for a round of in-person interviews. The entire interview lasted 4 hours, from 12 pm - 4 pm. First I had lunch with 2 other analysts, which was casual and informative. I was then interviewed by 5 different employees, ranging from analysts to managers to VPs. Everyone was very friendly throughout the process. There was no case interview for the healthcare position. Be prepared to discuss past research in detail since they will grill you on these (goals, methods, interpretation of findings).

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Analysis Group (Boston, MA) in May 2018.

Interview

One 30 minute phone interview, followed shortly by flying me out to interview at the Boston office. There was a lunch followed by 5 30 minute interviews. The interviews were not very technical and mostly involved me talking about the analysis that I've done.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in the pharmaceutical industry?   Answer Question
    • Walk me through your master's thesis/term paper   Answer Question
    • Describe an analytic project you've worked on   1 Answer
    • Describe a time when someone mentored you and when you mentored someone   Answer Question

Healthcare Analyst Interview

Interview

Applied online, and got the initial phone interview in a week.

Interview questions were pretty standard. They really care about your relative healthcare experiences and asked a lot of follow up questions on my healthcare projects during internship. Behavioral questions were standard, too.

Interview Questions

• If you could re-do something, what would that be? How would you re-do it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Analysis Group (New York, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

Phone Interview

Interview Questions

• The questions were not tough. Very similar to the questions available online.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Analysis Group (New York, NY).

Interview

The recruiting process will be faster if you are referred by someone or through on-campus recruiting. The phone interview is not bad--be sure to know your resume well. They will ask very specific technical questions during the on-site interview. There is no typical consulting case interview if you apply for the Healthcare Analyst position.

Healthcare Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Analysis Group in January 2014.

Interview

First I had a 30 minute phone interview with a Senior Analyst and then another 30 minute phone interview with a Manager. Two weeks later I went to their office for six one on one in-person interviews that each lasted about 30 minutes. Finally, I had lunch with some of the staff at their office.

Interview Questions

• Explain the mixed effects model you used for your research.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Analysis Group (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Campus recruiting, phone interview, on site interview (5 one on one). The process is fast, usually you are expected to hear back within 1 week for each step. New York office is nice.

Healthcare Analyst Interview

Interview

Phone interview, then in-house interview. Interviewed by analyst, associate, two managers, and a partner for thirty min each. Will go through your research experience in detail, make sure you know your dataset well. Very nice people. If you use research techniques, make sure you know exactly how it works, and why you used it.

Interview Questions

• If I asked your colleagues what your biggest area of improvement is, what would it be?   Answer Question