Analysis Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Analysis Group Interview Questions

Updated Nov 15, 2017

183 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Analysis Group.

Interview

The interviewers were boring and not engaging, thus making me confused about how to approach the interview. It was only one 30-minute interview to determine whether you are eligible for the next round or not.

Interview Questions

• Nothing much about the research, it is more about your resume.   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Analysis Group.

Interview

I applied online through my school's career center and AG's website, received an email that I was selected for an on-campus interview, which was a 30-minute behavioral interview. There was an analyst that was an alum from my school and an associate from the firm there to interview me. I was not selected for the second round.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Analysis Group.

Interview

Very relaxed and comfortable, no technicals or casework. Analysts were friendly and asked lots of behavioral questions. There wasn't much time for me to ask questions at the end but I got a sense of the projects being done and the daily life

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to work with a team long term on a project.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Analysis Group (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

One 30 minute on campus interview and then a super day in the office with a full day of interviews. The super day consisted of 7 behavioral interviews and a lunch with analysts.

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Analysis Group (Boston, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online through university job posting, then got invited to an on-campus interview. Couldn't proceed after that. The process was fast: my interview was in the beginning of the week and they got back to me by the end of that week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chestnut Hill, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Analysis Group (Chestnut Hill, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

I walked into the room and one interviewer was inexplicably giggling for the first 10 minutes. To say it was unprofessional would be an overstatement but it was sufficiently confusing. I only say the interview was difficult because it had no technical questions and I wasn't sure what they were looking for at all. Most of the interview was me asking them questions, which I don't really care for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Analysis Group (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

The first round interview on campus and the interviewers were a senior analyst and an analyst. The whole interview was about 30mins. All the questions were behavioral, no case study, which is good.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Analysis Group in September 2017.

Interview

Managed to get a phone screen which was very simple. A few weeks later they flew me out to Boston to interview at their headquarters. 4 rounds of 1 hour interviews with a break, and lunch with a group of Analysts.

All in all the interviews went well, but I received a form email telling me I did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to be hammered on your transcript and research.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Analysis Group (Charlottesville, VA) in September 2017.

Interview

Basic Behavioral. Very nice interviewees. Was set for about 30 minutes but was only there 20 minutes. That was first round and final round would consist off 4 and a half hours of interviews with different company employees.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Analysis Group in September 2017.

Interview

It was an on campus interview by two alums of my college. I had applied online a couple weeks earlier and was invited to schedule the interview with the career center. They were very friendly and were particularly interested in my prior experience