Analysis Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Analysis Group Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2017

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Analysis Group.

Interview

Applied online and then was invited to a 30 min phone interview. The phone interview involved general questions on resume (focus on past experiences with data analysis and projects).

Associate Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Analysis Group in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and one week later they invite me for interview. I received a call from one of the managers, and it last around 40 minutes. One week later they sent me the final decision.

Interview Questions

• The usual questions like tell me more about yourself and do you have any questions for me. We talked also about my job market paper.   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Analysis Group.

Interview

Total interview time was 30 minutes on campus. They asked about my experiences and asked behavioral questions for around 15 minutes, then allowed me to ask them questions about their company and work culture. It was pretty laid back.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Analysis Group (Boston, MA).

Interview

I exchanged a few emails with one of the recruiters at the Boston office. She set up a time for me to talk on the phone for a 30 minute interview. I thought this went well and then they asked for another 30 minute phone interview a couple of weeks later. I heard back about a week later that they were making me an offer.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions along with a few basic econometric questions (e.g. describe a regression to me).   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not attempt to negotiate.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Analysis Group.

Interview

Easy interview and only behavioral questions. I met with a recruiter and an analyst. They went through my resume and asked me questions in reference to it. Very normal and predicatable interview.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Analysis Group.

Interview

I sent a resume and had a phone interview and here is extra words to make it to 30 words count lalall alala hahah lala haha lala 30 30 30

Interview Questions

• We went over the resume, and the manage asked relevant work and research experience. I think they already have a set of skill sets they are looking for. They will try to see if you have it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewiston, ME

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Analysis Group (Lewiston, ME) in February 2017.

Interview

The process began with a couple brief informational calls. Once the application process began, there was a behavioral and fit question interview that lasted about 20 minutes. The second round was much more quantitative as they tested abilities to analyze data in a comprehensive manner. The interviewers were always polite and kind.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Analysis Group (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Fairly simple and straightforward process, first round was just one 30 minute interview. Second round was at the Analysis Group office in New York City, and consisted of three one-on-one interviews, each about 45 minutes in length. Two fit/behavioral interviews and one simple case. Overall, the process was nice and respectful, and the interviews weren't too difficult. Even though I didn't get an offer I'd recommend applying, seems like a great firm and the process was well worth it.

Interview Questions

• Explain a project you've worked on making significant use of data. Explain the process in detail.   1 Answer

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Analysis Group in February 2017.

Interview

30 minutes on-campus interview. Interviewers were very friendly. They spent 20 minutes asking about resume, research experiences and behavioral questions. Then allowed me to ask questions about the culture. Heard back within a week.

Interview Questions

• Followup questions for research projects. Tell me about a time you worked in a group. They wanted to make sure you understood the work they did.   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Analysis Group in February 2017.

Interview

Straight-forward and quick process. First round was a 30 minute phone interview with two analysts (one an alumni of my school). Heard back that I was advancing to the next round within a week. Second round was another 30 minute phone interview with two senior staff (Associate/Manager). Heard back that I received an offer within a week. Both interviews were mainly behavioral questions and past quantitative research experience. Overall very pleasant experience with quick turn around time.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a project where you made significant use of data. What were some challenges?   Answer Question